• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is looking strangely familiar... Remember Eleftorious from Lost mafia? He pulled the same stunt. Whether or not he is town is pointless though seeing as how he's ruining the game. If you don't want to play Zman, it's called ask for a REPLACEMENT! *sigh* -_-

I'm not sure if he's pulling an Eleftorious and just being ******** or if he's actually mafia and just wants to quit or something. :dizzy:

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, we killed the Godfather already? That's awesome! :)
I didn't think the name claim was actually going to reveal anything, but hey I guess it would've worked after all. We should go along with it as soon as possible. Now we know why Agentli was worked up against the idea. :p
And why is ZMan saying he is mafia? Is that really intelligent at all? :confused:

Anyways, hurray for Day 2 at last!

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
My guess is that Skylink was killed by a SK, since a vig would be pretty ballsy and/or sure of himself to vig night one. It also makes it seem like the mafia don't have real restaurant names, while the rest of us do. Which makes mass nameclaim seem like a really, really good idea. I'll go back and check for initial reactions about the mass nameclaim (Skylink and others) with the perspective of Skylink being mafia with an obvious name.

As for ZMan, my guess is either give-up mafia or kamikaze. I know a kamikaze would be an absurd role in a mini game (someone who wins when they get lynched), but it's only the rational explanation I can think of for claiming to be mafia. Or maybe he's unlynchable or something? Of course, he could just be mafia giving up on the game.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I looked in tails3535' profile he hasn't posted anything in here. As a matter of fact, he's decently active in food court mafia and isn't in this one. He's at least posting something in there. I'm starting to think that it wasn't such a bad idea to vote for him after all....

Sorry for giving you a hard time Ronike :bigthumbu

If you guys would rather have a kill of an inactive (hey, last time we got the sk) than a no lych, vote for tails, everyone else has at least popped in and said that they don't have anything to say.

It will only take 1 vote so it doesn't matter who does it...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I agree with the name claim, and I'm just going to ignore what ZMan has to say about him being mafia for now.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote:tails3535

I definetly don't want a no lynch, especially what happened last time we did that.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Anyone still against the name-claim? ZMan?

If not, someone cool should begin directing it, with a specified order.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well it look slike now is the time to start the name claim. The number one antagonist to the idea (agentli) is dead, and the other two people against it, Bahamut and Zman have both acted in a way that essentially removes them from being a problem. Bahamut has already claimed, which I have quoted for you all here:
Alright. Fine. We'll see how well this works, then.

My restaurant is Ming Tree, a Chinese place.
Zman, has claimed to be mafia. :ohwell: Based on this, I don't think his name-claim is going to be serious either. Who knows.

So yeah, since Bahamut already went, that woul dmake it Kujirudo's turn provided we go in the order listed on page one. Also, nobody should counter claim anyone else before it is their turn, in order to prevent any confusion. Of course if someone sees a flaw in that idea please alert me because I haven't really taken the time to think about it very much.

So, let's start shall we?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Define 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. I can't seem to do this match because my inept brother won't let me because I'm playing too much SSBM. :rolleyes:

camo-man

Smash Cadet
sounds like a solid plan. want to be a replacement in FE mafia? The game's pretty slow without someone to guide or misguide the town.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
umm, so everybody is voting for tails (well atleast there voting him of) for the only reason that he is so inactive, i say good since we can't go with a no lytch, but on the other hand, i don't know .... could we be doing a mistake if we lytch him, i really don't know, is just me.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ok, tails3535 is overpowered by Ronike and Marshigio. Upon killing him, they see he is Colm, the town aligned role thief/mason.

Chill, who replaced agentli's place in the abduction shows up at the castle steps and collapses. He can vote again.

It is now Night 4.

Send in your roles.

btw, Baha, I'm going on vacation on Monday. So please freeze the game until I get back starting Monday. Thanks.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Place grenades at the bottom of the empire state biulding. And to be sure, schedule a plane hijacking to crash at that spot. And for some more certanty, wait for it to be hailing (before you hire & schedule the hijacking) and cover the ground in molten asphault while contacting the US military about a national threat that will be falling from the top. Now drop the gamecube off the biulding into the fray.

...That should do it :rotfl:

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Too lazy to scroll back eh? Here it is, those with a * are done:

1. Bahamut*
2. Kujirudo*
3. camo-man
5. frozenflame751
6. DiamondFalcon
7. tails3535
8. thedocsalive
9. ZMan
10. Marshigio
11. GotMink
12. commonyoshi
13. SideEffect001

Next up is camo-man.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, Kujirudo posts at 5 am...

Anyways, try and get to my turn sometime today or tonight b/c tomorrow morning i will be offline most of the day. It's only Camo-man and frozenflame though so I prolly don't have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom