• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Chill comes back and replaces agentli.... that is all.

Also, Vote Count: Nothing.

Where is everyone? I think I'll impose a deadline now...

You've got 4 days.

August 13, 11:00am.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
As far as I can tell there isn't a reason to trust Zman. He claimed he was a cop after the cope died. And while it is possible that there is two cops I find it suspicous that he wasn't killed at night.

vote: Zman

Ronike

Smash Ace
There was an attempt to kill him last night, but the redirector aimed it at lilgolski instead. The night before that, they probably didnt attack him in an attempt to get us to think he was mafia, and lynch him. Welcome by the way.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I would put in a low bet, but that is my opinion so you don't have to listen to it. Because Samus in my opinion is more of a long or medium range fighter while link is a close or medium range fighter, so it would depend on how they are fighting each other.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I wonder if there are normal docs along with switchers....

Anyways, it sucks that we didn't find anything out during the night...except that ZMan identified Sinz as town. This day is moving slow.

@Chill- If you read the Night 3 summary you'll see that there was a kill attempt on ZMan, which means he probably really is town, there's no way to be sure though. You really should remove your vote on him because keeping it there would be pretty scummy. I think the fact that you haven't been hear the whole time excuses you for even putting it there in the first place.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Lance87:10
Camo-man:3

ENDING DIALOUGE? WHO WANTS A FREAKIN' ENDING DIALOUGE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

...fine....

"Noo!!!!", camo-man screams as he...ummm....gets vaporized by a giant...lazer beam...of doom. "Congratulations Lance87!" a strange man says. "Who are you?" asks Lance. "Why its me, Richard Simmons!" Richard Simmons said. "Oh, so this is a joke? The other people aren't really dead?" says Lance87. "No, they're dead. I just got bored and decided to off some people. Bye." Richard presses a button, and a secret door opens to the outside world.

WAIT!

WE DONT WANT TO END THE STORY LIKE THAT!

"Noooooo!!!!!" screams camo-man. "Why are you screaming?" asks Lance87. "Aren't I dying in some horrendous way?" "No, it appears the cages just lifeted for no apparent reason." "Ah", says camo-man. "Then I guess I can STILL WIN!" Camo-man jumps towards Lance87, throws him to the ground, and rips out his jugular vein with his teeth. With his last breath, Lance87 pulls a Micro Uzi out of his pocket (WTF?) and shoots camo-man 15 times in the groin. As they both lay dying, the creepy voice just laughs....

WAIT!

THAT ENDING SUCKS TOO!

LETS DO ANOTHER ONE!

"Congratulations!" camo-man says. "You win the new car!" "New car? What the hell?" Lance87 says, surprised. "This one!" says Eorlingas, coming out with all the other "dead" people. "It was all a contest!" "That's hilarious!", says Lance87, and they all drove away in the new car.

"OMG!" says all the n00bs reading this. "THTA WAS TEH CRAPYP TEST ENDING EVAR!!!!!11!1!! LOLZ HAXOR JOO SUK!!" "AHHH!!!" kirbyphreak screamed, as the n00bs chased him down and killed him with their poor grammar and lack of verbs.

There you go Lance. A marvelous "ending dialouge". Congrats. You get no prize, excpet pride. Oh, and this. *gives Lance87 a get out of jail free card and boosts his rep* Good day all. For all of us here at Channel 3, I'm Ron Burgundy. Stay classy, San Diego.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Link won!

I would put in a low bet, but that is my opinion so you don't have to listen to it. Because Samus in my opinion is more of a long or medium range fighter while link is a close or medium range fighter, so it would depend on how they are fighting each other.
Link fought close and never let Samus line up a single of her deadly long range attacks! Hopefully the scoreboard is being kept up properly.

Next match:

Link
vs.
Ness

Brawn vs. brain!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Just so you know, I'm not going to be posting much until Sunday. I'm studying hardcore for the MCAT. This test will ultimately determine the course of the rest of my life, so needless to say it's kinda important.

I can't WAIT for the new sig pig.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I'm going to be gone till Sunday, cuz I'm studying for the MCAT hardcore and it's kinda important I do well. So, don't modkill me or anything, or I'll modkill YOU.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I will place one point out of four on Link. Gigayoshi, I have some questions.

1. Do you have the computers use items like the bunny hood or not?
2. Do you have the computers fight on the same stage?

Then I have a suggestion. Why not have a character fight him/her self. Like Adult Link vs. Adult Link?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Can someone show the points table after this match please. Its been a while.
Also can this be the last match involing Link. He's been in too many matches already.
60 out of 64 on Link.

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
1 on Link

Pikachuz 80
DaMan 64
Smash=fun 56
Iggy K 34
Spike 15
Tails3535 14
Radical 10
Colbusman 9