• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I will place one point out of four on Link. Gigayoshi, I have some questions.

1. Do you have the computers use items like the bunny hood or not?
2. Do you have the computers fight on the same stage?

Then I have a suggestion. Why not have a character fight him/her self. Like Adult Link vs. Adult Link?
This is a super tournement currently so all matches are about these rules:

Final destination
5 stock
no items

This is to keep things simple so that a stupidhead computer couldn't win by grabbing a hammer or heart. As for your last suggestion, I will try it out! And I like good grammar too! ;)

Link won!

Ness pwned Link and quickly killed him on the first stock. Then over the course of the match Link became impossible for Ness to kill! He became so good that he never lost more than that first stock for the entire match!!!! :confused:

Next match (half point for suggesting it!):

Mario
vs.
Mario
vs.
Mario
vs.
Mario

As a breather match from the tournement, we will have a chaos match!
Rules:
Big Blue
10 stock
Items:
Bob-ombs
Motion sensor bombs
Starmies
Hearts
Hammers

As an additional note, winning on this will result in DOUBLE the points you bet! :bigthumbu

Next match:

Ronike

Smash Ace
*sigh* ligolski, if you are reading this at night, do your one night masonry thingy with me. I want to see if you are telling the truth and if so want to talk about how you found out some things. If you are reading this and it is still day, look back a few pages and please comply with my request. thx

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Okurama is acting suspicious....quit acting like you want to help everyone. =D
OMG they caugh me :p

runs with his mafia buddies

*sigh* ligolski, if you are reading this at night, do your one night masonry thingy with me. I want to see if you are telling the truth and if so want to talk about how you found out some things. If you are reading this and it is still day, look back a few pages and please comply with my request. thx
dude why are you so interested, i find that suspicios =P (well actually no, but am a bit curious). anyway if you two do go with this plan, post what you discuss after (it would be suspicios if you don't)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I'll make sure to tell you. I dont want to say why I want to know as it could affect what I want to find out. I can say no more than that.

G

GotMink

seems like a plan to me. only one we really got, but it's a start. now we need to come up with one for the day.
~almost posted sig :(~

Ronike

Smash Ace
the only thing i think we really could do i s lynch another lurker or vote no lynch. But seeing as how bad the first day no lynch went, wed probably be better off lynching a lurker. Any suggestions?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm up for it. It's better than just waiting for the deadline to run out and it may start some conversation.

I'm just going to pick someone who hasn't posted on the last page and who's name I don't remember seeing much.

vote: tails3535

Ronike

Smash Ace
You cant vote chill. But you are right, we havent seen tails around huh?
vote: tails3535

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
As you wake up, you do a quick head count, and see that there are only 12. You find the dead body in the corner. You see that sadly, it was Skylink, and that he had tire tracks all over him. With surprise, in his restaurant you see that he was Godfather's Pizza, the mafia Godfather! You also hear a strange sound and see that Bahamut has a gooey paste all over him, and he can't move. He can't vote today.

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

G

GotMink

i guess name claiming would have worked. godfathers pizza. wow. now we have to determine what the gooey paste is. also, we should get the name claiming idea into action as soon as possible.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I think that gooey stuff doesn't mean anything, it's just something to show why Bahamut can't vote today. Now why am I getting the feeling that I know why there where some people against name claiming? So, everybody still in for name claiming? At least I am; if this could point out who the baddy is, then we would be done soon enough.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. Godfather's Pizza. Just wow. If that isn't evidence enough that the name claim is a perfect idea, I don't know what is. Once everyone confirms that they will do it we can start.

As for what happened at night, it looks like we had an accurate doc protect/roleblock/other protective role, seeing as how no townies died. Unless the mafia decided to kill their own GF. o_O Or maybe there was no mafia kill because the GF does the killings and he died or something. So yeah, nice protecting/roleblocking and nice vigging/SKing at whomever killed the GF.

G

GotMink

wait, frozen didn't die! but i think we can let him slid tonight because the mafia didn't kill anyone.......

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fine w/e. I still think its a better idea to lynch someone (ideally an inactive person) than not to seing as what happened day 1, but I'd rather not he turn up to be town and be the only one with a vote on him, so..
unvote: tails3535

G

GotMink

we should defrinitly keep an eye on frozen though, even if the mafia ddin'tget a chance to strike
and i rememebred to turn off my sig this time :)

G

GotMink

i don't think zman is mafia either, because if he wants to die he'll say he's mafia, and then there is a bigger chance he is town because there are less mafia. so i don't think zman is mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom