• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Present To You... The Ganon Boards Compilation Video. - Reuploaded.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0

The audio unexpectedly went out of sync.

Watch it in HIGH QUALITY, let it load if you have to. The video might still be processing.

I know that there are some lousy errors in it, so you don't need to point them out. Some people might be disappointed in not being in this, or only having a part, but that's there own fault (for not sending me their replays on time, or at all).

Anyways, enjoy the video.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Worst Character Boards Combo Vid I've ever seen!
It only lasted for like 0.02 secs, and the only footage was a pink square saying "Private"

Seriously though... You made the right choice, Kalm.
I'll be waitning for the next upload atempt.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Kalm, the vid was awesome and all. Mad props to you.
But....... My best kill wasn't included T_T
I sent you 4 replays; 2 with similar Code Names.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Kalm, the vid was awesome and all. Mad props to you.
But....... My best kill wasn't included T_T
I sent you 4 replays; 2 with similar Code Names.
Wait, really? I was sure I added all 4 of your clips. Sony Vegas lags like **** when you import over 50 different files, one of your video was probably deleted from Vegas without me noticing.

Oh well. I'll be uploading a 2nd version of this same video with less errors, and more replays of other players, so I'll be sure to include your best kill.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I think the video came out rather well Kalm. You did a great job of keeping variety for a 9 minute time span. It's a shame that I was only able to send you one clip though; I need to play more Ganon!

:031:

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
:O, its me! ...and without my permission! How dare you Kalm, that's like ****** me.

Wait, really? I was sure I added all 4 of your clips. Sony Vegas lags like **** when you import over 50 different files, one of your video was probably deleted from Vegas without me noticing.

Oh well. I'll be uploading a 2nd version of this same video with less errors, and more replays of other players, so I'll be sure to include your best kill.

If you are going to upload more, I'll check around on my wii, I have like a hundred n' something replays on there. It's gotta have something.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
:O, its me! ...and without my permission! How dare you Kalm, that's like ****** me.

If you are going to upload more, I'll check around on my wii, I have like a hundred n' something replays on there. It's gotta have something.
I had those clips of you, DAD and Jekyll when you guys were away from the boards. So yeah, I guess I did use them without permission.

:034:

Smash Hero
Good **** Ray Kay... ****. I haven't enjoyed myself watching a Brawl combo vid in a looooooooong time.

Ganon boards = too good?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I still wish you'd gotten my sonic clip from SNO... Dair > Up B > side b > tech read pivot grab > fthrow kill on delfino D:

Still sexy... now hopefully people will stop making Ganon combo videos?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I love the scenes from TP in the beginning. Haha. The music suits it well, and it's one of my favorite LoZ scenes ever. I also love the end of WW (Hehe...the wind...it is blowing).

The music was very clean and didn't distract from the video. The video had a great presentation and was very organized. And of course the players were killing.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ray_Kalm....you make me sad. You put up all the moments where I sucked. =P

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I had those clips of you, DAD and Jekyll when you guys were away from the boards. So yeah, I guess I did use them without permission.

Lulz, I don't really give a sh*t, nice to randomly see my name. I got back and saw it was in the works and I didn't really feel like barging in on the project (even though you were still accepting replays >.>.) But yea, if you ever decide to update the video or something, I'll see if I have some replays.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Lulz, I don't really give a sh*t, nice to randomly see my name. I got back and saw it was in the works and I didn't really feel like barging in on the project (even though you were still accepting replays >.>.) But yea, if you ever decide to update the video or something, I'll see if I have some replays.
Go ahead and send them.

stRIP

Smash Ace
If somebody is helping ME! with collecting stuff i could do the next one. i hate to collect that **** by myself :<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awesome video, but imagine my surprise to see that I am in fact in there.

"But Fromundaman," you may say, "I didn't see your name at all." Well, I wasn't doing the ****. Remember how Big O shows up WPing another Ganon? Yeah...

Big, you should have at least sent one of my Utilt kills from those matches though! (especially the one on Delfino.) It's all good though. Just found that funny.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Aww, no DLA clips :( I see how it is

edit: I enjoyed the video though XD

NatP

Smash Ace
Lol, well, it was just a ledge canceled wizkick into an aerial wizkick. But alright. It's your combo video, not mine. :)

EDIT: Forgot to say that I absolutely loved the whole video. It's combo videos like this one that make me love brawl.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol awesome! Haven't watched many Ganon vids, but I enjoyed this one. Good music.

Smash Hero
Ray Kay, stRIP, please edit or delete those posts. If you two have trouble with each other, don't spread it around the boards. Take it to MSN or PM's.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Keep bickering to private messages please... and Kalm... be more considerate about stRIP's family situation, please... regardless of whether or not it's the internet.

Top Bottom