• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I KILLED MUFASA: IKM2 Trailer!

Cort

Apple Head
The music from Lion King is freakin awesome

Also looks to be an entertaining video. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
You should do a pause kill, by having a fox on the edge or about to recover and spiking him. Like when the saddest part in all of the movie world happened. It will be grand.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
hehe....the vid title is appropriate....but if you use the circle of life song I jus can't visualize that going along with CF >.>

Scar

#HarveyDent
Just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to be at Pound and will certainly use any awesome combos there in the vid. Find me and play me in friendlies/MM so I can get more stuff!

FlipNRed

Smash Apprentice
You should do a pause kill, by having a fox on the edge or about to recover and spiking him. Like when the saddest part in all of the movie world happened. It will be grand.
LOL or he could have a fox in a grab on mute city, then up/down/forward throw him into oncoming cars below while while the track plays Mufasa: "Scaaar! Brother! Heeelp me!" Scar: "Long...live...the KING!" *drop* Mufasa: Uaaaaahhhhh! Simba: Noooooooo!

Scar

#HarveyDent
TBH I'm a bit disappointed too but I couldn't get the Lion King scene like I had planned and IKM isn't IKM without the Lion King scene.

I figure I'd rather wait and have it be perfect than rush it out.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Hax this take a lot of time. someone amaizng as scar need to select from a jabillion videos bcuz he does amazing in every match. like we all say scar= good **** LOL

Scar

#HarveyDent
come on scar, release this vid already n!gga
If I had ***** you a little harder @ Pound it would be easier to release. J/K i have way too many good clips actually, like 20 minutes worth of combo-vid worthy Falcon stuff (with more knees than any other vid guaranteed).

Only thing is I need another song... It'll be released before you wake up tomorrow.

GUARANTEED.

Renth

Smash Hero
If I had ***** you a little harder @ Pound it would be easier to release. J/K i have way too many good clips actually, like 20 minutes worth of combo-vid worthy Falcon stuff (with more knees than any other vid guaranteed).

Only thing is I need another song... It'll be released before you wake up tomorrow.

GUARANTEED.
Johns .

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion

GUARANTEED.
im awake. and its tommorow........just sayin.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Why are you awake at 7:19? I think I finished the vid at like... 8:00, it took Windows Media Editor about 30 minutes to publish it, and now it just depends on how long it takes YouTube to process it.

Anyone know where I can put up the vid in higher quality?

p.s. Jona I'm really glad you're so excited. Aside from the tardiness, you won't be disappointed.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice scar, awesome. :) I really loved it, with vids like this coming out from new and upcoming players.. melee's amazing.

Top Bottom