• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I judge people based on their avatars

Hyro

Smash Lord
haha that's awesome, judge me plz, what do you think about me?

and i think the little character icon has an effect as well...toon link looks very happy. if it was a snake...i'd look like an *******

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ragna's cool too. I guess someone just has to spark your interest once and that'll be it

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I guess that's fair, cause people pick avatars to represent themselves or what they're playing/watching/interested in, and in the case of the lattter what you like reflects your person.

Sometimes ppl use funny avatars, but maybe that means they're a joker type?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol I just randomly found this. What can you say about me? lol, The woman in my avi will teach you first impressions can be very wrong. I just happen to like this shot of her because she actually seems innocent~

GOD!

Smash Ace
I wonder what it says about smashers in general when 30% of the people on here have some anime, asian, or both kind of girl as an avatar.
Probably that smashers are a lonely breed and that they always have imaginary women on their minds.

DC

Smash Cadet
DC, my change in avatar has nothing to do with this thread and this particular one being too cute to pass up.
Lies.

Don't worry, I am often the influence many peoples' decisions.

lol I just randomly found this. What can you say about me? lol, The woman in my avi will teach you first impressions can be very wrong. I just happen to like this shot of her because she actually seems innocent~
You are a shy person with a meek voice that ends their sentences like this~

DC

Smash Cadet
Ooh! I want to know what I am! Please and thank you! O':
You're the same as me and everyone else with a cute anime moeblob in their avatar.

A weeaboo. :3 We secretly compare our avatars to each other to determine which one is cuter and sometimes judge people based on the anime they like.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
You're the same as me and everyone else with a cute anime moeblob in their avatar.

A weeaboo. :3 We secretly compare our avatars to each other to determine which one is cuter and sometimes judge people based on the anime they like.
:( But I don't compare people... everyone is awesome... and I only like 30% of the anime that exists. Oh well..
Thanks, anyhow!

Top Bottom