• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

QUIVO

Smash Master
Any idea when the tourny will be over on saturday? I work at 10 am the next morning and I don't want to have to drive 3 hours at like 2-4 in the morning.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Also, someone give AZ a ride. I want him to teach me how to make my Diddy actually good :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, someone give AZ a ride. I want him to teach me how to make my Diddy actually good :D
Get two diddys on a team.

Put in the tags

CHIQ and KITA

you win.

I think Cincinnati's car is full though. Why can't Q drive 'em? :\

Kel

Smash Master
Q, you can't tell me that in all of the city of Columbus Ohio, there are only TWO people that are willing to play Brawl competitively. Stepyogameup1

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Q, you can't tell me that in all of the city of Columbus Ohio, there are only TWO people that are willing to play Brawl competitively. Stepyogameup1
It started off with basically you and me in Cincinnati. I'd say Sliq too, except he was too busy SDing.

JCav

Smash Lord
uh oh, BrawlBro cant go which means me and JKBUK may not have a ride...

hopefully ill find a car to drive and i can go to this, i really want to play some of you guys

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Due to a series of unfortunate events, me and smsah64 will not be able to attend :'( so if X,OS, and Kel wanna pick up Q and AZ then they can if they want :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hmmmm... Scarecrow might be wanting to go. I haven't asked him yet, I dunno what he is doing. Is that cool with you Dr. X? I won't say anything beforehand so we have room for others if you'd like.

I don't think Q is going regardless though due to work?

lain

Smash Master
The tournament will end at 12 at the latest.

I'll doublecheck how late we can use it for. Pretty sure it was 12.

Make sure to get their early! Housing at Panda's!

Uhhmmmm...

Does anyone care that I'm using random for this? Instead of stage strike?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The tournament will end at 12 at the latest.

I'll doublecheck how late we can use it for. Pretty sure it was 12.

Make sure to get their early! Housing at Panda's!

Uhhmmmm...

Does anyone care that I'm using random for this? Instead of stage strike?
I prefer stage strike on principle, but it does help Metaknight mains and hurts a wide variety of other characters since they have a 1/? chance at minimum of getting a stage their character does poorly at. It is even better when someone just hates the stage and normally strikes it (as is the norm in most tournaments 'round these parts), so that gives me a 2/? advantage because I don't mind any of the neutrals with MK.

So, one step backwards for everyone else. One step forward for MK. Good for me. :D

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, after all that arguing and **** at Panda's, you're just gonna change after one word from OS, haha.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol, after all that arguing and **** at Panda's, you're just gonna change after one word from OS, haha.
I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but Lain knows full well that I'm also being serious. Stage strike fixes a few issues, but it fixes some MAJOR issues when you consider characters that are good on all the neutrals vs. those that have a bad one. Random YI really hurts pit, battlefield hurts ROB, etc., etc.,.... uses up their ban.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
ok i'm ******** it says in the SC lol ok. When does the one on friday end??

D

Deleted member

Sadly, I won't be able to make this one, best of luck to all of those attending.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So I think Cincy's not making the side tournament regardless and since our other riders are cancelling it looks like we'll be all clear to pick AZ and Q up. (Q, don't phail, come to this. We will be playing Melee as well).

PM me with some contact info addresses and whatnot and we can get this **** together.

Oh, and double-check.... Panda, can we four stay at your place?

Top Bottom