• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Only suckers use anything less than max number of posts per page. Omni is the clear loser now that Ankoku edited his post, though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
UNEXPECTED INTESTINE PICTURES WERE PRESENT IN THIS THREAD

Who here is going to Vayseth's tourney on the 22nd in Ann Arbor?

The #1 Kirby in Indiana (lol) is thinking about coming.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
This thread will never beat WTON's reply count! HAHA!

Oh, BTW folks, I may be holding something here in South Bend in December (Mid-December to be exact-ish) something small, probably with a 32 person cap, and just a fun tourney. I'll be posting more details soon.

Oh, BTW, fun also does include cash prizes.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
how fun is fun?
I'm not planning on holding it as a MWC event, just a nice get together. But, I did talk to KishPrime on Sunday and he said that he might be holding something here (here is South Bend) so him and I may combine efforts (if that is the case, the tourney may be moved to early January)

Also really depends on weather forecasts too, unless you guys want to drive in some snow, which we have already gotten about 5" of in the past 12 hours.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
**** you guys, i cant make it anywhere do to me not being able to drive until dec 25th.

lol

i got a nice gift for christmas.

Top Bottom