• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Everyone I beat: Oh man, those were some crazy matches! I can't believe that one thing happened in that one match or else you might have had me! That's smash for you though, anything can happen. Keep practicing and maybe next time you can beat me!

Everyone who beat me: Oh man, those were some crazy matches! I can't believe that one thing happened in that one match or else I might have had you! That's smash for you though, anything can happen. I'll keep practicing and maybe next time I'll beat you!

Everyone I didn't play: Oh man, I can't believe we didn't get to play at all again! We'll totally have to make sure to play at the next tournament!
This.

Also:

Everyone who played us in doubles: Hope is lost. Love is gone. Money is ours.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
its a gaming place in ann arbor where vayseth held tournies and scotu now holds them there

Vayseth

Smash Master
Man, look what happens to the smash world when I don't show up. Anther is still undefeated, but I'm sure he lost matches (I'M STILL COLLECTING ON THOSE!!), Lain got top 8 and not top 1, and NoJ wasn't THE NoJ. What happened guys??

I will say that on the 22nd, I best see you three on top. And someone beat Anther because I need money.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lain, where are you uploading the brackets to? Or you can just send me the tio file, lol

lain

Smash Master
anyways, thanks panda. i'm recreating the bracket right now. NEED MORE HELP STILL FROM ANYONE ON DOUBLES.

just tell me ANYONE you bought, or anyone you remember, or your placement. winner's and loser's specifics helps too.

:colorful:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm interested in pools too, so I definitely need the tio file.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Urg, quit counting pools. I'm interested in where I'd rank in your list if you don't count pools :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Blame AZ. He's counting pools 'cause he didn't beat MK in brackets.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Lain! Nice ices! ha, those kids we were playing with were so bad and all those ppl were so annoying. IS THAT SONIC? IS THAT A SONIC GAME? DUDE BE IKE I LOVE IKE! So annoying.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
off topic

wish me luck i go into surgery tomorrow.

that is all, im kinda scared.

if you make jokes before i announce im ok....eat a ****

Top Bottom