• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The only way I can come to this is if my job don't need me. Other than that, I'm there.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I dunno. But if people would rather a random tourney, then that's fine too.
I suggest we have a mid/low tier tourney. Since Mario Party is like the wackest game ever, and I would just pick Luigi and own in it. :chuckle:

BIG C

Smash Master
8 is fun, but the lack of boards pisses me off to no end lain. plus all the boards kinda suck in 8 as well like the hotel one is fun just because you can screw ppl hella bad. other than that one though, they pretty much blow.

DK is ok, never play the pirate goomba one, bowser is ok, I would also recommend not playing the train as it is pretty whack.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Hah, I wanna play in the side tournament, but I wont be making it there till 8:30ish. Bummer. :laugh:

EDIT: But yea, one of my friends bailed out on us...so its just gonna be me + 1. He johned out the last circuit event too. xD

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
What about Mario Party 6? I say that's the best Mario Party out of them all. And it has Toadette. :D

i didn't play that one because i hate games that depend totally on chance and thats what most of the mario party games did after the first few.. i'd go play war if i wanted a game that was all up to luck. lol

lain

Smash Master
Okay so apparently a Robotics event is planned here, and they basically told me to eat a ****.

The only solution is going to Panda's, so please give me a call at 734.272.7347 for any question. Or call Panda at 248.214.4345.

Sorry for any inconvenience! But those ****ing robotics *******s...

:(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm not sure how parking is gonna work. But the upside is that I guess everyone that comes can just sleep on the floor or something, so housing will work out.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Now that Friday's event has changed locales, I declare (alongside Panda?) that Mario Party is no longer the side-tournament.

Funsies will be had with the possible randomness that can be had with the new side-tourney. Promise.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Sooooo, is there gonna be room for that many ppl though? :S

Also, can we get an address now? Or do we need to call you?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The address is 727 Packard St., Ann Arbor MI 48104.

There should be parking on the streets around us. Parking by meters is FREE after like 6-7, so if there is room you can park there. Otherwise... I think you might be able to find parking on the street for the night, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

And there should be enough room for quite a few people to sleep here. It won't be comfortable, thats for sure, but its a warm place with a roof, so it does fine :D

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
The address is 727 Packard St., Ann Arbor MI 48104.

There should be parking on the streets around us. Parking by meters is FREE after like 6-7, so if there is room you can park there. Otherwise... I think you might be able to find parking on the street for the night, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

And there should be enough room for quite a few people to sleep here. It won't be comfortable, thats for sure, but its a warm place with a roof, so it does fine :D
Sounds good. We probably wont get there in time for the parking by meters since I can only assume they will get used quickly...but I dont mind walking a little anyways. :laugh:

See you all around 8:30-9.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Again, for people that didn't see it:

Friday's venue changed to my place. See the first post for details.

BIG C

Smash Master
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: side tourny
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: = mcchicken
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: eating
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: contest
[17:57] koreanxdemon: side tourny
[17:57] koreanxdemon: = ****ing me in the ***
[17:58] koreanxdemon: because I'm gay
[17:58] BIGC is hardcore: rofl
[17:58] BIGC is hardcore: im glad i wont be there
[17:58] koreanxdemon: you' re missing out
[17:58] koreanxdemon: we even got flavored condoms.

you heard it here sign up to f lain in the a

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: side tourny
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: = mcchicken
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: eating
[17:57] BIGC is hardcore: contest
[17:57] koreanxdemon: side tourny
[17:57] koreanxdemon: = ****ing me in the ***
[17:58] koreanxdemon: because I'm gay
[17:58] BIGC is hardcore: rofl
[17:58] BIGC is hardcore: im glad i wont be there
[17:58] koreanxdemon: you' re missing out
[17:58] koreanxdemon: we even got flavored condoms.

you heard it here sign up to f lain in the a
hahahahahhha

Top Bottom