• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
It's certainly possible that I'm making something out of nothing, or that you were simply trying to see how people would react and then gauge their behaviors as "scummy" or "not scummy".
The latter, plus, the game was fairly inactive at that point and may have looked like it was going to go to the deadline and no lynch, so I think he wanted to start up some discussion on just doing a no lynch anyway.

I don't think it's too suspicious.

-Chad-

Slackerator
You mean inactives and lurkers? Generally, townies who don't add much to the discussion help the mafia out, so I can see why they wouldn't mind keeping them around for a bit.
If that was the case, why kill Pythag though? He only posted a handful of times during day 1, there were others who posted way more than him.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
The bigger the target you aim for the higher the chance you get role blocked. Often time it is a wiser choice to go for a player that is not horribly threatening.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
^ this

btw, I'm on vacation August 18 to 26. Don't expect to hear a lot from me during this time.

EE AM I DONE I WANNA DO SOMETHING ELSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I leave for college on the 20th. I've been very busy about the past week or so cramming as much friend time in between work hours as possible, so I obviously have not been performing up to this game's standards as of late.

Once I get to school at get settled in, I'll have 5 days with no classes during which I WILL catch up and get posting again.

I just felt obliged to explain my lack of contribution here. I'm really sorry guys.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
There's some suspicion I had during day 1 that I want to bring up, if for no other reason, that there isn't much other significant behavior I noticed.

Tom, earlier in the game you were very strongly arguing that random vote phrase is good for town:

Later, you were quick to suggest a no lynch (though you did end up voting for WiiWiiWaa):

It's certainly possible that I'm making something out of nothing, or that you were simply trying to see how people would react and then gauge their behaviors as "scummy" or "not scummy". Still, it's one thing that stood out to me.
It is good that you are paying attention, but i was just asking what people thought about a no lynch just to see their opinions and to get activity up. =)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I still think smashman(pikanoob) would be a better lynch... >_> but w/e Im in the band and I am hopping on the wagon.

Unvote: Smashman
Vote: Spam_master

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I disagree with the recent mindless bandwagoning. Unless it is not "mindless" and some of you are in on something. Thus, I will pick a bandwagoner at random and vote for him (or her... do we have any "hers" in this game?)

vote: -Chad-

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
EBWODP:

I forgot there are 20 people still alive. Need 6 more votes, lol.

But please I'd rather not deal with his "HURRRRRRRRR MY GUT IS ALWAYS RIGHT I MEAN 60% OF THE TIME IT'S ALWAYS RIGHT"

By the way spam, you were wrong in tomafia. I was the cop. Not mafia. ;D

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Dude I have actively said that i'm stopping doing that. I'm tired of being vengeance lynched with no info to back it up as is currently happening in both games where I have been keeping my **** to myself. I have not said a **** thing to piss anyone off in either game and all of you keep meta'ing me into being an *******.

I can't believe that you guys never realized that I was just trolling you and that I know I'm not right all the time, my gut is just an educated guess. And, is probably right about the same percentage as everyone else's . It was a ****ing joke and everyone thought I was totally being serious. (btw, my educated guess about the two mafia in tomafia was right about eor.)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Dude I have actively said that i'm stopping doing that. I'm tired of being vengeance lynched with no info to back it up as is currently happening in both games where I have been keeping my **** to myself. I have not said a **** thing to piss anyone off in either game and all of you keep meta'ing me into being an *******.

I can't believe that you guys never realized that I was just trolling you and that I know I'm not right all the time, my gut is just an educated guess. And, is probably right about the same percentage as everyone else's . It was a ****ing joke and everyone thought I was totally being serious. (btw, my educated guess about the two mafia in tomafia was right about eor.)
dude i just voted you because youre not on my 'looks town' list. i have no 'looks scummy' list, just a 'looks town' list. and i wanted to spark activity. but dont freak out.

also, your guess about eor was right, but your other guess was mccloud who was town, so i guess that evens it out right? =)

spam_master

Smash Rookie
it's not you i was talking too, i can understand the joke bandwagon. but, then mccloud came outta nowhere meta'ing me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it's not you i was talking too, i can understand the joke bandwagon. but, then mccloud came outta nowhere meta'ing me.
understood now

if nobody has evidence today, i am suggesting a No Lynch. we have 20~ish players in this game, and the cult is already dead. That means mafia and maybe another alignment are alive besides the town, but a single death makes me rule out Serial Killers. I think the town is in a good position to simply sit back, do night actions, and wait until we have more information and a decently sized game.

unvote: spam_master
vote: No Lynch

who is with me? i appreciate criticisms of my plan, because i have been thinking for a long time and im almost determined that lynching scum today would be neigh impossible and a mislynch would not be good at all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm, now that Tom says that, I think I was originally for a NL in this game. I enjoy being on the bandwagon though

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
the place where i live has a really long name so l
Wow, the night phase is FINALLY over???
Yay

understood now

if nobody has evidence today, i am suggesting a No Lynch. we have 20~ish players in this game, and the cult is already dead. That means mafia and maybe another alignment are alive besides the town, but a single death makes me rule out Serial Killers. I think the town is in a good position to simply sit back, do night actions, and wait until we have more information and a decently sized game.

unvote: spam_master
vote: No Lynch

who is with me? i appreciate criticisms of my plan, because i have been thinking for a long time and im almost determined that lynching scum today would be neigh impossible and a mislynch would not be good at all.

I totally agree. With the serial killer out of the way, we can just use night actions. But then again, we are risking being killed by Mafia. Anyways, I'll just Unvote if I haven't already.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
remember than an unvote is different than a vote for No Lynch

who else agrees with a No Lynch per post #393? please vote No Lynch if you do

can we get activity prods via PM and a votecount with votes to lynch, medi?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
remember than an unvote is different than a vote for No Lynch

who else agrees with a No Lynch per post #393? please vote No Lynch if you do

can we get activity prods via PM and a votecount with votes to lynch, medi?
****. I actually did a votecount, and left it sitting on my computer, unposted.

I shall prod players who haven't posted in the last week shortly.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
On the other hand, it would give the mafia a chance to night kill without risk of being lynched themselves. By voting to lynch, at the very least we give ourselves a chance to lynch mafia.
If the group was smaller, then it might be a much bigger liability to accidentally mislynch a townie. But at least for the time being, we have a relatively large group where a single mislynch won't hurt town too much; at the same time, it gives the town a chance to lynch a mafia member.

If we don't lynch, then somebody else (mafia or independent) will via night kills; and most of them probably have just as little information to go on as the rest of us.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Wernicke's Area Vote Count --- 10 Votes Needed To Lynch

spam_master : 4 (McCloud, -Chad-, Handorin, Variola)
-Chad- : 1 (GoldShadow)
No Lynch : 1 (Tom =))

To everyone who was unvoting before voting today, I should say there's no need. It makes no sense to carry votes over from day to day. If I did that, it would be possible to get a situation where somebody was lynched immediately when a day started.

For example, let's say somebody had 10 votes on them day one, but didn't get lynched before the deadline was reached. The game starts up on day two, and Pythag is dead. That means there are only 20 players left, and only 10 votes necessary to lynch. The 10 votes stay on the guy from day one. He dies, instantly, ending day two.

I don't think that sort of thing should happen in these games. For that reason, votes do not carry over from day to day. You have to place new votes each day.

Top Bottom