• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're only hurting your cause Wii, by acting unintelligent. And Lance, throwing out a random vote before asking to be replaced is just dumb, ask to be replaced, I don't care who its directed at like I care with 13 votes needed but throwing out a vote and then asking to be replaced doesn't make any sense.

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
the place where i live has a really long name so l
You're only hurting your cause Wii, by acting unintelligent. And Lance, throwing out a random vote before asking to be replaced is just dumb, ask to be replaced, I don't care who its directed at like I care with 13 votes needed but throwing out a vote and then asking to be replaced doesn't make any sense.
Please explain why I am acting unintelligent. Thanks.

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
\/ All of MY posts since page 14.

I still believe that it can be used against town. What happens when they defend themselves, and become accused of Mafia?
In the "random vote phase" argument.

In other words, it generates fake discussion.
In the "random vote phase" argument.

That actually makes sense, rather than, "it helps town because it starts discussion."

I withdraw from the argument because of this post, which I now agree with.

Unvote: TomCat
Me, finally understanding random vote phase is good.

Hmm? I don't understand that...
Asking what a term meant.

Nothing to agrue about, in my opinion...
OK, I'll admit that was unneccisary...

So far.........
I added that on to the post before.

Huh?...........
I didn't understand a term someone meant.

Oh, thank you, big help.
Thanking them for the explination.

I agree.

And also, could you edit the first post to show the full player list? That would be nice...
My opinion on an expiration date.

Oops, sorry. lol, didn't see it.
I didn't see the member list... lol

I am sorry, and will attempt to make posts more reasonable. I was trying to make myself look more active, and will make my posts more reasonable. But still, what is there to argue about right now? Nothing much has happened recently... Could you tell me?
Appologizing for my unneeded post.

From my point of view, I thought random voting was bad. I was proved wrong. I admit that the argument got me nowhere, but that does not mean, in my own opinion, that I am scum.

Could you be a bit more specific on why I am more suspicious?
Discussing the "RVP" argument getting me nowhere.

I have quoted KevinM since page 14, which the first post was on the 24th.

In my opinion, that was only a threat.

Your opinion on a no lynch. Not helping the Mafia community on any arguments.

Voted for me from info he has gathered.

A spammy post.

4 posts in about a week. You accuse me of laying low, while you yourself, in my humble opinion, are also laying low. Which is why I will say this:
(If I'm in a vote) Unvote
Vote: KevinM
Me, prosecuting you.

I agree. Here is (i think) all of his posts: Click Here
Defending Eor.

I meant I agree with Eor...
*Added on to post before*

(OMG I almost edited my post on accident... that was REALLY close...
That was unneeded.

Please explain why I am acting unintelligent. Thanks.
Asking why I am unintelligent.

11 reasonable posts to... 1?...

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Unvote: Lance
Vote: WiiWiiWaa

Partly because the deadline is approaching and my vote for Lance was a throwaway vote, and partly because that last post with all the quotes was kind of annoying!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Yes, far too much "quote-response-quote-response-quote...". You should've either forgone quoting altogether and just summarized everything you had to say or quoted only important posts. It's no fun scrolling through a post with a 1-2 sentence response after each of many quotes.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I disagree with Goldshadow, point by point responses are the best way to respond

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
KevinM, you keep attacking WiiWiiWaa but never actually quote him or give examples on what he's doing wrong. Well, you did the first time, but you never responded to him after he defended himself. Saying that he's "acting unintelligent" out of nowhere is too vague. As for Lance voting someone before he's replaced, I don't see a problem with it when there's no one to even replace him, and he's showing his potential replacement who he's suspicious of.

Bleh, today and tomorrow to lynch someone or no lynch it.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Unvote: Lance
Vote: WiiWiiWaa

Partly because the deadline is approaching and my vote for Lance was a throwaway vote, and partly because that last post with all the quotes was kind of annoying!
Goldshadow, was that a serious vote?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Vote:KevinM

The evidence against him is pretty weak, weaker than I would like. But, right now it is the best we've got.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Primary Auditory Cortex Vote Count --- 11 Votes Needed To Lynch

KevinM : 5 (<3, Breakwing, Ussi, WiiWiiWaa, spam_master)
Handorin : 2 (McCloud, -Chad-)
No Lynch : 1 (Handorin)
WiiWiiWaa: 4 (KevinM, Tomkitty, Variola, GoldShadow)
McCloud: 2 (Pythag, Mr.Lombardi34)
Eor: 1 (<3)

If no vote is reached by 11:59 PM EST August sixth, there will be a no lynch by default.

Also, camo-man is in. He replaces Lance87, who is now out of the game. All Lance's votes, as well as all the votes placed on him, have been removed from the vote tally.

Finally, I've extended the deadline by one day, because of reasons.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I disagree with Goldshadow, point by point responses are the best way to respond
I agree with this it's the easiest way to cite specific arguments and break things down faster.

KevinM, you keep attacking WiiWiiWaa but never actually quote him or give examples on what he's doing wrong. Well, you did the first time, but you never responded to him after he defended himself. Saying that he's "acting unintelligent" out of nowhere is too vague. As for Lance voting someone before he's replaced, I don't see a problem with it when there's no one to even replace him, and he's showing his potential replacement who he's suspicious of.

Bleh, today and tomorrow to lynch someone or no lynch it.
Breaking this down into two.

On the subject of Wii, he has made mainly worthless posts, voted with an OMGUS vote, and I didn't have to respond to his defense if anything it helped out my cause, if you saw all of his posts they have been rather benign so I pointed them out and hoped he would change his playstyle. He didn't however and instead said I wasn't being active enough and tried to flip everything around. I said he was posting unintelligent because after I told him he was making spam posts, he went on and posted three times in a row, and then did it again shortly after.

And as for the leaving on a vote, I just don't like the fact that he didn't really voice why he was suspicious he was like **** it I'm out of the game let me just throw a vote out there. It just kinda doesn't seem like mafia etiquette

...KevinM, you keep attacking WiiWiiWaa but never actually quote him or give examples on what he's doing wrong. Well, you did the first time, but you never responded to him after he defended himself. Saying that he's "acting unintelligent" out of nowhere is too vague...QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Thanks for that.

^Whoops didn't quote right.

But yeah I agree.
And that.

Sorry for the triple post but I agree with Eor. Your lucky KevinM hasn't explained himself because I'd be voting for you now.
A nice empty threat.

Vote:KevinM

The evidence against him is pretty weak, weaker than I would like. But, right now it is the best we've got.
An amazing band wagon, but I guess I can't be mad considering this is the first post in a while I haven't seen you talk about how amazing you are. You're voting off no evidence besides the fact that I...? Yeah I can't see where there is any evidence that I would be a willing candidate for a vote actually.

Yeah, he hasn't posted recently to defend himself, either. Instead of a no lynch at the deadline, can we get rid of the person with the most votes? Then we'd still be getting in a lynch.
That would be a bad thing, because a majority of the people that aren't voting most likely aren't voting for a reason, plus I think we have WAY to many inactives right now, I don't know if we can even field 11 votes, for instance i haven't even seen Ussi or Breakwing post since putting a vote on me.

*edit*
Also, he logged in today. Do you think he's scared?
I have a lot of stuff to do during the day I just check-in to do my daily trolling of the Bowser Boards from time to time.

No not really, just because he logged in earlier today doesn't mean he has to reply to this thread immediately. He can reply whenever he feels like it. Just be patient. Heck, I've logged in earlier and didn't post until now.
Word man.

On this note however I don't think WiiWiiWaa is mafia, he's tried so adamantly to get me to stop voting for him and I will
Unvote

I simply can't push for his lynch anymore. Spam your vote comes off as highly suspicious to me and I want to vote you but whatever maybe you can come up with some kind of reasoning for it by today.

Vote: Ussi

Maybe its inactivity but if its not just coming in to vote and then keeping it on with no reasoning or checking in doesn't fly.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I wish I could vote for two people at once, that'd be awesome.

Gah I don't know where I should shove my vote into, I kind of want to explode. I'm going to throw my vote back on KevinM for now with him at 5 votes though I don't think it is going to matter. I prefer it like that though. Spam-master was right when he said there is very little if any evidence for KevinM or... anyone so yeah. I just want to see how votes move around in response to my vote.

vote: KevinM

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i really doubt that we are going to reach a majority lynch by the deadline, it is very hard to do in a game as crowded as this with inactive people and a deadline in effect.

This game is basically going to be unplayable until there are less people to work with, with the exception of a cop getting a guilty or leading a random lynch.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It seems the deadline was pushed back a day.

My vote still remains though unless it comes close to hammer time, then I feel it will be inevitable anyways. So I might change my vote then.

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
This will get you nowhere as town, especially during the end game.
Whatever.
Vote: KevinM

It seems the deadline was pushed back a day.

My vote still remains though unless it comes close to hammer time, then I feel it will be inevitable anyways. So I might change my vote then.
I blame Mediocre for not telling us it doesn't matter now though...

Handorin

Smash Hero
If you choose one person over another just because of that, then the mafia will just keep you around and make a nice argument. That isnt a good way to decide votes at all.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I'm not liking how WiiWiiWaa is getting used by everybody.

Think for yourself man!

smashman90

Smash Lord
QUOTE=Flipstar;5066582]I'm not liking how WiiWiiWaa is getting used by everybody.

Think for yourself man![/QUOTE]

Well this is his first game here, I think. He just needs to get used to this game, that's all. I also agree that we will probably not reach a majority lynch by deadline.

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
QUOTE=Flipstar;5066582]I'm not liking how WiiWiiWaa is getting used by everybody.

Think for yourself man!
Well this is his first game here, I think. He just needs to get used to this game, that's all. I also agree that we will probably not reach a majority lynch by deadline.[/QUOTE]

It is, but I replaced for a week in a mafiascum game that didn't advance AT ALL. They didn't set a deadline it was on like page 30 and was STILL day one so I quit. Actually I left. Also, I agree I don't think we'll reach a lynch. Should we random vote KevinM since he has the most(i think).

Top Bottom