• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
no no lynch. no lynches are silly most of you are in marvel mafia and we've discussed the ideas heavily there so I won't bother reiterating... that idea.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
no no lynch. no lynches are silly most of you are in marvel mafia and we've discussed the ideas heavily there so I won't bother reiterating... that idea.
Im sorry, but thats not what I meant. I think we should discuss the positives and negatives of a Day 1 No Lynch in a large setup like this. If you are against no lynch in a game of 20+ people, maybe you should say why.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I never really find No lynches to help us, as I'm not a fan of the cop coming out early in the game and night kills rarely give us as much information as a lynch. I'd rather we get a deadline and run it out then just go no lynch.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Premotor Cortex Vote Count --- 11 Votes Needed To Lynch

Not much change since the last vote count, but I figure I might as well keep up my daily vote counts anyway.

KevinM : 3 (<3, Breakwing, Ussi)
Handorin : 2 (McCloud, Eor)
Breakwing: 1 (KevinM)
Lance87 : 2 (Variola, GoldShadow)
No Lynch : 1 (Handorin)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I don't find No Lynch to help town =x

i'd rather random lynch than the mafia just night kill and it's just like day 1 again except the town is now missing one person.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No Lynches with 20 people though aren't that dangerous. At least from what I've seen of bigger games on Mafia Scum and Epic Mafia. Don't speak of it as a taboo just keep the idea around for now.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
A Deadline Is Now In Effect. If No Vote Is Reached By August Fifth, There Will Be A No-Lynch By Default.

Medi do you have any general plans for a possible cutoff date?
Actually, I was planning on instigating one two days from now, if nothing much is happening. It was going to be for four days, which I think is plenty of time for something to happen, if it's going to.

I suppose now that I've announced it, I might as well do it now, and set it for six days. Yah, I'll do that.

And also, could you edit the first post to show the full player list? That would be nice...
I'm confused. The first post does have the full player list in it. It's still day one, and no one has died yet, so there really aren't any changes to be made.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify for me, because I do not understand.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote: WiiWiiWaa

Reason for Voting: The only thing you have done this game is either bandwagon on an argument after more reputable players have already attacked them, IE Frozen Flame and Eor with Tom. Or made pointless posts like "Nothing to argue about" Where you put no information out but try to show you're active. I had the exact same playstyle when I was mafia, not that this would be my reason for condemning you, everyone plays differently, it just throws out a lot of scum vibes. Those two above reasons either show weak play or scum tells and either one is fine for a vote from me.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Crunch time.

more later.
Oh my dear lord so much posting.

*reads*
2 cents for tonight, I'm tired.
Why do we keep letting him get away with this?

Right now, I'm leaning towards WiiWiiWaa for reasons KevinM has stated, or McCloud since he keeps popping in and hinting that he'll say more later, but never actually does.

So yeah, McCloud and WiiWiiWaa, 'splain and defend, before I vote one of you before the deadline.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
LOL

Hi :p

i don't really check much Day 1. And I stated what I needed to say the last time I came in, which was I don't think Eor or Tom are mafia.

Other than that, I don't have much to say cause I haven't read up on this as often as I should be doing.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
McCloud, you willingly telling us that you don't check much Day 1's really isn't a great counterpoint to the argument of "McCloud hasn't posted anything of worth."

..just a little fyi.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have played mafia before. I understand this.
The argument was against you, and not day 1 though.
I'm trying to see your logic in everything, and it's kinda failing.
You claim that Day 1's are terrible, while I admit they're not as useful as later days it is no excuse to not post. By not posting anything of worth, you're increasing the odds that Day 2 will be more like day 1. I'm not going to let you get away with that excuse. What's to stop you from using it later? ("look suspicious on day 4 ? I do that every game!")
Vote McCloud

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
What's to stop me from doing that later is, of course, the fact that there is a strong voting record and accumulation of intelligent posts that can be read and reread to formulate an argument. Oh, and investigations. Those are pretty helpful as well.

Day 1s. They get everyone started and situated and if they drag out long enough, you might even catch mafia slipping up. But mostly it doesn't happen.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Smashboard games needs to start at night more.
Tomafia 2 is.

I'm going to vote: WiiWiiWaa, because after reading over, it seems like he put himself in the middle of the action but did accomplished almost nothing. This is better than what I can say for some of the more inactive players, but I still find being active "but inactive" to be just as, if not more (because he will vote) unhelpful.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

Out of McCloud and WiiWiiWaa, I'd have to say WiiWiiWaa strikes me as more like scum. McCloud has been a bit negligent, but not quite suspicious.

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
the place where i live has a really long name so l
Tomafia 2 is.

I'm going to vote: WiiWiiWaa, because after reading over, it seems like he put himself in the middle of the action but did accomplished almost nothing. This is better than what I can say for some of the more inactive players, but I still find being active "but inactive" to be just as, if not more (because he will vote) unhelpful.
From my point of view, I thought random voting was bad. I was proved wrong. I admit that the argument got me nowhere, but that does not mean, in my own opinion, that I am scum.

Out of McCloud and WiiWiiWaa, I'd have to say WiiWiiWaa strikes me as more like scum. McCloud has been a bit negligent, but not quite suspicious.
Could you be a bit more specific on why I am more suspicious?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Broca's Area Vote Count --- 11 Votes Needed To Lynch

KevinM : 3 (<3, Breakwing, Ussi)
Handorin : 3 (McCloud, Eor, -Chad-)
Lance87 : 2 (Variola, GoldShadow)
No Lynch : 1 (Handorin)
WiiWiiWaa: 3 (KevinM, Tomkitty, Variola)
McCloud: 2 (Pythag, Mr.Lombardi34)

If no vote is reached by 11:59 PM EST on August fifth, there will be a no lynch by default.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm voting for handorin?

Unvote: Handorin

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
the place where i live has a really long name so l
I have quoted KevinM since page 14, which the first post was on the 24th.

You should probably give some input instead of just laughing off the fact that you were inactive.
In my opinion, that was only a threat.

No Lynches with 20 people though aren't that dangerous. At least from what I've seen of bigger games on Mafia Scum and Epic Mafia. Don't speak of it as a taboo just keep the idea around for now.
Your opinion on a no lynch. Not helping the Mafia community on any arguments.

Unvote

Reason for Voting: The only thing you have done this game is either bandwagon on an argument after more reputable players have already attacked them, IE Frozen Flame and Eor with Tom. Or made pointless posts like "Nothing to argue about" Where you put no information out but try to show you're active. I had the exact same playstyle when I was mafia, not that this would be my reason for condemning you, everyone plays differently, it just throws out a lot of scum vibes. Those two above reasons either show weak play or scum tells and either one is fine for a vote from me.
Voted for me from info he has gathered.

I love you Eor LOLOLOL
A spammy post.

4 posts in about a week. You accuse me of laying low, while you yourself, in my humble opinion, are also laying low. Which is why I will say this:
(If I'm in a vote) Unvote
Vote: KevinM

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
vote: Eor.

Eor's posts have all been asking for people to target him. I'll oblige.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
vote: Eor.

Eor's posts have all been asking for people to target him. I'll oblige.
None of my posts have been asking people to target me

Top Bottom