• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 4: The Return To Bus City Hammond IN December 12th Featuring Eddie Howells

Watty

Smash Lord
cant do the 5th boys and girls lol sorry my sisters wedding and im in it so GG to me

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Oh ok i will try to get cleveland to come to this for sure i wanna visit someone in IN anyways about how many do you think we should expect?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hm. Hopefully Springfield can show up.
I will money match anybody's fox for 5$ except kels and maybe someone else depending on who they are
I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new job soon because I shined at an interview today
and none of these newby foxes here can beat me in dittos :p

Tink

Smash Hero
yo....sup luke 0_o? my fox wants some tasty meat!

also, id say to expect around 30-40...but if you guys come, itll be more closer to 40+.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wayne I'll eat up your fox, you got yourself a deal 5$ best of 3 all randoms with 1 ban
Joe I'll Iron man you for 5 but I won't MM your marth for 5 until I'm more confident in my vs marth game

Tomacawk

Smash Master
if springfield comes and there's room in the car we might be able to get purdue people
probably 1-2...MAYBE 3 if it's just me and brett/me and blake but it'll be cramped
george and alan have top priority...third spot can be discussed if it can even happen at all
but i'd say springfield coming to this is like 45% chance

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
first, way to call me out on facebook Big C, lol
about this tourny, i've got a final the next week that i should prolly be stuydying for, and its the weekend of my b-day....so i donno, i guess i would also have to see if soap is driving

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
Hm. Hopefully Springfield can show up.
I will money match anybody's fox for 5$ except kels and maybe someone else depending on who they are
I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new job soon because I shined at an interview today
and none of these newby foxes here can beat me in dittos :p
I'll eat that baby fox up sir;)

ironmans?

Falco,Fox, Marth, Sheik, Falcon/Puff team...vicous squad

Dopey

Smash Lord
im comin to this...gg...ive been practicin =p

perfect btw....=p

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think in like the past 3 years, ive gone to a tournament the saturday before finals every time

no johns

tomacawk my fox will take that, as well as my falcon and falco if you want

zeus iron man me, i havent touched a controller since september 2nd

who wants to team with me

viperboy_74

Smash Master
so i just looked into it, and this is totally the weekend before my finals too... on my last semester of school, and i walk for graduation on the 19th.

i can't wait for this tournament

Top Bottom