• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 4: The Return To Bus City Hammond IN December 12th Featuring Eddie Howells

Kels88

Smash Lord
This is bull****. Tomacawk stop being a ***** and $mm me. How are you going to give it to Tink and Zues and not me. How about i pick my Falcon, Sheik, Falco, Puff vs. your fox?

Jayford

Smash Lord
lmao this is so close to finals. But, my parents house is only 30min away from the venue >.>. Maybe I can just go there Friday and study all day. Then go the tourney Saturday and then go back to Purdue. Also, if I go Kels $5 MM Mewtwo dittos?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
This is bull****. Tomacawk stop being a ***** and $mm me. How are you going to give it to Tink and Zues and not me. How about i pick my Falcon, Sheik, Falco, Puff vs. your fox?
lololololololololol kels get at me
you always find me after i lose all my $ at tournaments, hit me up EARLY
I'll fox ditto them because I know I have a chance. You stooooomp me in fox dittos. I'll do 1$ MMs with you but I know better than to **** with the heavy hitters

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im going!

im not gonna promise i'll play mostly falcon though, first tourney back in 3 months i might play falco for simplicity's sake

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
throughout 4 years of tournaments, i am yet to quit marth, fox, falco, falcon, sheik, or even unfortunately samus within tournament play

Tink

Smash Hero
you better be....BRING ANUJ!!!....****s gonna get wild after the tourny....u *****s better be staying at Cs sat. night for the party!

Top Bottom