• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 4: The Return To Bus City Hammond IN December 12th Featuring Eddie Howells

BIG C

Smash Master
We are still looking for ppl to bring setups tho like full ones not just a cube. i mean i have 3 tv's but i would rather refrain from using the upstairs as much as possible.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait to win this tournament.

and if i were tink, i would say "iiiii caannnnttt waaaiiitttzz to win dis tooooouurrnament!!!"

Tomacawk

Smash Master
if you didn't know, judging guys is gay
and don't talk about tinkerbell like that
the only comment I have on tink is he is one of the weirdest cats i've ever met, in a good way

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
people johning out for realz come on now

w/e im still driving 5 hours to this

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
today is my birthday, so i get into the tournament for free.
and i'll match your case with TWO cases.

i get more excited to win this tournament every single day.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, bring that studying along rattt....miss an answer, take a shot, simple as that!

Zjiin

Smash Master
If anything, i might be able to attend the after party, which would be lame. I wanna enter and trix people's brains out while fucking up pools.

Top Bottom