• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
btw mmoiwky means money match(made as one letter in the acronym) me or i will kill you ;)

Hey i've been dying to do money matches so i decided to make a thread which has to do strictly with money match challenges, which basically means if anyone wants to challenge anyone in any kind of money match for example (2v2 1v1 random, 4 way 2v1 etc.) anyways all you do is issue a challenge and someone picks the challenge up and you guys decide on the money and the next time the players see each other they MM, i'll start by issuing the first challenge

GDX i challenge you to a 2 dollar random no items, but all stages mm.

Fear-i challenge you to another cheesy tot mm, cuz i owe chaz some so you and seibrik have to buy it for him as of now lol

Open-and i leave an open challenge for a 3 dollar 2v1 to anyone me being the 1 vs any two the rules are however that the two players cannot continuously chaingrab...doing so will automatically disqualify the team of two,

and i want to do a FFA 5 mm match with 3 other people on final no items

any challengers:)

Equi

Smash Ace
It's not as bad as they say, actually. Don't listen to the hataz. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this thread made me :laugh:

i accept your $2mm good sir.

and while im at it, i challenge any MK that isnt HRnut to a $5 MM with my diddy

Masky

Smash Master
Are you going to the FIU tournament? cause I'm leaving for college after that ):
guess I should have thought about that before posting the MM

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I challenge everyone to a random characters, random stages (all on), items on MM. $1. Don't be scared.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i accept your challenge gingerr! the drink that your dollar will buy me is gonna be the best tasting drink ever, because as we all know, the best things in life are free :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Frames! MY Wario against your ROB? $1? I won't be at Gigs though... but at something? (girlfriend birthday johns)
Mmm, only the nicest, best of boyfriends john about seeing their girlfriends on their birthday :p

Frames

DI

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll accept any MM's that wana challenge me by default, just update the first post and i'll check it accordingly.

However i CHALLENGE any and all Meta's with my snake tourny set. 5 bucks.
Any takers?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Mario Party MM's. It's what the pros are doing.
And by Mario Party, I mean 1 and 2 only.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
I will 1 dollar gym lead challenge seibrik(puff vs. PT)

me and equi will take the 2v1 challenge : )))))) (and he still wants a 1v1 MM)

and I'll 3$ MM finch's IC's, prolly as olimar.

oh and as always 5$ DIDDY DITTO GOES OUT TO GDX!!!!

Top Bottom