• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's Your Life Going?

_Avalon_

Smash Cadet
This thread here is about your life. You can tell how you did in school, Hows work, or on the daily bases what do you do? Do your life suck, is it great, wonderful, or AWESOME!!! Is your girlfriend/boyfriend acting wierd. Or did the coach kick you off the team? Do you go to summer school?

Well you should know my point by now.

All I know is that my life is going Great...I HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD..EXCEPT A "BOYFRIEND"/CAR!

P.S-If personal, you might wanna keep it to yourself.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I'm no mod/admin, but I could've sworn there was a thread for this already.

Could be wrong, though.

Anyway, life's just fine for me.

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Well I went and caught a squirtle today and I hit somebody with my knees sweetspot jumping of my F-Zero Car, and I killed everybody with random C-4

Man, Im Sexay

Could be wrong, though.

Anyway, life's just fine for me.

Lol, I'm an Admin, but not for this site.;-;

Well, my life is also gr8 at the moment, except for the fact that nobody is joining my newly formed wifi clan....

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This weekend just gone I took a legal substance(Similar to ecstacy) at a huge party in a derelict mansion owned by my friend.

I had the best sex of my life with my ex.

I also will be going to college in September

I learned the "Beat it" solo

Life is great at the moment. :)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I remember it, but it's past page 5 so meh.

As far as my life goes, meh. lol
Could be better, could be worse.

All these one-liners make me sad.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I finally started studying Japanese a while ago. (Been thinking of it for a year and a half)
I'm almost done memorizing all the hiragana.

Other than that, there's really nothing big happening in my life right now.

_Avalon_

Smash Cadet
I finally started studying Japanese a while ago. (Been thinking of it for a year and a half)
I'm almost done memorizing all the hiragana.

Other than that, there's really nothing big happening in my life right now.
I also am learning japanese
im on hiragana

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The new WWYP contest is up now!

In addition, MYM6 is starting TOMORROW!

:beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I've been doing pretty good. Just been doing LP's and stuff over the summer with family coming over. I'm mentally preparing myself for senior year. We're apparently doing block scheduling, which I'm kind of excited about. Less classes = Less homework? Maybe?
Or each teacher could just overload us so it feels like old times. Who knows.

It's good other than that. I'm feeling fine.

bleyva

Smash Ace
my life isnt too bad, but it kinda sucks.

i planned on spending this whole summer doing nothing but working and playing smash, but i feel like my entire summer has been derailed by my desperate search for student loans. Since the bank i did business with just got eaten up by Wells-Fargo, my previous loans became property of the US Government, thus forcing me to restart the search for this year.

not to mention art school doesnt exactly guarantee high-paying jobs for loan repayment.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Well i just graduated from high school like a month ago...so now im at the wtf do i do next stage
Also because of where i live THERE is nothing to do here...i mean its boring as **** seriously...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well i just graduated from high school like a month ago...so now im at the wtf do i do next stage
Also because of where i live THERE is nothing to do here...i mean its boring as **** seriously...
oooh
I've been in the same situation for over a year now

Yay!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I tripped over on a stone and fell flat on my face.
It's why I don't leave the house.

Life sucks, or rather it should, except I don't have one, so I don't know the answer to that question.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
^You can always to to Grocery store and get some. Just eat it quickly. It gets very soggy if you don't.
Nah, I'd rather buy it off Amazon.
Cheaper, less effort involved, and I don't have to leave the house.

sammy p

Smash Lord
my lifes fine...
except at this very moment im watching my younger brothers as they tear each other apart..
but thats the same old here so im not gonna try to break it up... its gonna happen in another 10 minutes anyways lol

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The truth is I don't know what to think of my life.

It looks rather tragic right now. The future is very dark looking for me... but... I try to enjoy life for right now, anyways. Unfortunately that's rather hard to do because as well all know life is naturally bittersweet. In some places it is good, and there is no denying that, but in other places it just flat out sucks.

Those things that were brightening up my life for the past few years have gone down the drain. My hope for the future that I had in 2007 is gone. The relationship that I enjoyed last fall and early winter was abruptly ended on me, even though I was (and still am) very much in love. All of my friendships that got better last year seem to be regressing to where they were before. I don't know if I'm going to be able to continue going on in school...

Um.. yeah, I'll just shut up before I sound anymore depressing. There are positive things, I'm sure, but I'm still trying to find them. But it seems that when I do find something positive, I lose the thing to be positive about, so perhaps it's best I just stay depressed so I don't sink any lower.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Guys, there's a "Something bothering you?" thread, you know.

Once again, I'm no mod/admin, but if you're upset about something, you can always post there. You'll probably get more feedback/help/attention/yadayadayada/etc. if you do it there anyway.

Haha! Soon, very soon, I will become moderator, and shall infract anyone who denies my requests!

On topic: I just submitted my WWYP XI entry and am eagerly awaiting a response. :)

D13

Smash Ace
Life's going pretty well, I guess. I'm just chillaxing and enjoying my summer vacation. I do have a few Summer assignments I have to finish, but I can't complain too much. I have until September. :bee:

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm on summer break right now ever since June 22nd. Gonna be a Senior in high school this September =O

I have a very lazy life. I do nothing but stay indoors 24/7 playing my Wii or using the computer. I don't go outside cause there's nothing interesting to do out there. But I do know when to take breaks from my video games. I don't play them for many hours straight (sometimes I do though). And I get out of the house every so often.

Am currently single and a virgin. I'm too shy to get a girl, and I don't have many IRL friends cause I'm such a hermit.

I got my permit to drive a few months ago, so I can drive as long as a parent is in the car with me. I'll get my Provisional License if I pass the test hopefully in November, which will allow me to drive by myself.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
My life's pretty good right now. Sure I b**** from time to time, yet everyone does. All I really need is to extend my horizons, like get out of the house more. I'm too insecure for my own good, meh but who cares? Things only make you weak if you let them. Life's good for me...now if only there was a smash scene in IL :mad:

POKE40

Smash Lord
Sure is vveerrryyy boring right now.

No one to talk to.
Nothing to do.
Nothing except play Brawl/Melee and put the action replay into the gamecube and see what I can do to kill time.

And anticpating for 4 more brave souls to join IxxI into Fence group :O
Also wondering why my signature is failing to show up...

I can't wait for school to start again...I think:ohwell:

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
pretty acceomplished i somewhat say...
I finally composed fully my own song during the summer break which lasted 4 months until i finally get all the pieces together and made a nice metalcore song =)
I've been going out alot also to chill with some friends in mall (kill my money in the arcade XD)or there house.
Pretty much its enjoyable somewhat

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
pretty acceomplished i somewhat say...
I finally composed fully my own song during the summer break which lasted 4 months until i finally get all the pieces together and made a nice metalcore song =)
I've been going out alot also to chill with some friends in mall (kill my money in the arcade XD)or there house.
Pretty much its enjoyable somewhat
Nice, I used to like metalcore. That's awesome you make your own music, though.

And I wish I coulda been able to hang out with my two best friends from high-school, but I very rarely have talked to them over the summer. I talked to my one friend Walter through PM'ing on the Wii, and I haven't heard from my other friend Amanda. Amanda and I have each other's phone numbers, but I guess we've both been too shy to call lol...

Top Bottom