• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's Your Life Going?

JUDGE

Smash Lord
this is week i will be drunken sooo.......................

The Phenom

Smash Lord
It's going pretty well. It's been a relaxing summer but I do know not also to use it to relax so I have some things to attend to.

It's also very interesting...I have a Combo video that I'm making and it will be due 09-09-09 or when I get 999 post; trailer is this friday. So how does this relate to my life? When I was a boy, I had this one incident with what possibly could be an inter-dimensional being. Although our government could have fabricated the incident by making a human dress up in an alien suit/or inter-dimensional being.

I had more encounters with this type of phenomena and so has my mother when she was a child in her own country; if our country or a organization is responsible for this incident of mine, than that tells us there is definitely an agenda for it.

I had a conception of a Inter-Dimensional being at age 6. Reasons what I think could be responsible for my thinking of one; tv Ren and Stempy. And other classic cartoons.

Anyhows, this Combo Video is going to reflect about my life and that one incident I had. btw: the title will be "An Inter-Dimensional Combo Video"

WOW!!! That moderator has over 2 Billion post!!!
----------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
It's going pretty well. It's been a relaxing summer but I do know not also to use it to relax so I have some things to attend to.

It's also very interesting...I have a Combo video that I'm making and it will be due 09-09-09 or when I get 999 post; trailer is this friday. So how does this relate to my life? When I was a boy, I had this one incident with what possibly could be an inter-dimensional being. Although our government could have fabricated the incident by making a human dress up in an alien suit/or inter-dimensional being.

I had more encounters with this type of phenomena and so has my mother when she was a child in her own country; if our country or a organization is responsible for this incident of mine, than that tells us there is definitely an agenda for it.

I had a conception of a Inter-Dimensional being at age 6. Reasons what I think could be responsible for my thinking of one; tv Ren and Stempy. And other classic cartoons.

Anyhows, this Combo Video is going to reflect about my life and that one incident I had. btw: the title will be "An Inter-Dimensional Combo Video"

WOW!!! That moderator has over 2 Billion post!!!
----------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
Sounds like someone was a bit high?

Lol I'm joking. Interesting, though.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Nice, I used to like metalcore. That's awesome you make your own music, though.

And I wish I coulda been able to hang out with my two best friends from high-school, but I very rarely have talked to them over the summer. I talked to my one friend Walter through PM'ing on the Wii, and I haven't heard from my other friend Amanda. Amanda and I have each other's phone numbers, but I guess we've both been too shy to call lol...
that really sucks i know how that feels. i have friends that im really close to back when i use to live in Southeast Asia and im still chatting with them on yim =) for over 3 years and i knew them since i was 8 yrs old. wish i can hang out with them again and i also rarely talk to my friends here in america during the summer, except 2 thats about it though =(

yeah its actually kind of my first single i just wish it can go to the tunecore distribution where i can make it to dam MP3 file >=X and record my own guitar cover of it =( but no camera.

Cool, I right metalcore music myself. I have lyrics on DeviantArt. My username is Phantom-7.
Awesome i should check them out and i saw your topic about metalcore. I guess you and me are only ppl here with taste of metalcore =/

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
I guess you and me are only ppl here with taste of metalcore =/
I do too, lol. I don't hate it, I just moved onto the death metal/hardcore metal type stuff, lol. I don't listen to metalcore anymore, but doesn't mean I hate it.

Failed attempt to stay on-topic: But yeah, my life isn't that great, lol.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
I do too, lol. I don't hate it, I just moved onto the death metal/hardcore metal type stuff, lol. I don't listen to metalcore anymore, but doesn't mean I hate it.

Failed attempt to stay on-topic: But yeah, my life isn't that great, lol.
Nice i as well listen to deathcore and some blackmetal bands. Especially Cryptopsy well back with Lord Worm =/

Sorry... sorry to hear its not going well. :urg:

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Life today went very well =) hanged out with my friends and played some Melee and recorded great GnW combos. That's probably what made me the happiest the whole day. Knowing that what we captured was art.

Hows everyone else BTW?

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
Life today went very well =) hanged out with my friends and played some Melee and recorded great GnW combos. That's probably what made me the happiest the whole day. Knowing that what we captured was art.

Hows everyone else BTW?
I wish I had friends that played even just Nintendo... I have only one friend from my high school, Walter, who plays Brawl with me online, MKWii, and the other Nintendo games (but we haven't played each other online in a very long time, but we talk through Wii Message Board). Like hardly anyone in my high school is a Nintendo fan. Everyone's into Microsoft or Sony gaming, or just not a gamer at all.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
My summer started of great,
I've been traveling the world
Hanging out with family and friends that i havent seen in a while
Went to a live concert
Life is going great

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Life for me is great. I am in top physical shape, I parkour a lot, and do martial arts.
I have the most wonderful friends in the world, we have silly disscussions along with very serious ones. And they are practically family. Hell, they are family.

I have a great job at the moment with Soundkeeper, currently a Pumpout Operator Trainee, getting paid $11.50 an hour.

I am learning how to drive, doing things to get into college, and the usual stuff.

I enjoy my family, they are great.

I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
annoying atm. my brother's constantly bothering me to play csi for him among other things, in addition to being grumpy all the time. and my mom screams at me all the time for whatever reason she can find at the moment

TheLoneWolf

Smash Rookie
Well...

How iz my life goin, u ask? Well, one word:

HORRIBLE. Put it like dis: All I've really known in my life iz pain, betrayal, sufferin, & disappointment. I ain't askin y'all to pity me, I'm just bein real wit y'all. :mad:

day-day

Smash Ace
It's going okay I guess, this Technical school needs to hurry up and accept me so I can get some credits for college lol Other then that fine, plus waiting for someone to move down here this week so we can go to 6 flags this weekend.

Richie3341

Smash Rookie
My life teeters everyday. It always depends on the time i spend with the boy I like, the convrsations we have or if he tells me he can spend the night or i can spend the night.

Like on the 6th, it was his birthday and I went to his suprise party(which i should have told him about bcause i know he hates suprise parties for him) but i went and i elt kinda sad when he just looked at me and gave me one of those meaningless headflicks that everyone always gives when they don't really care to see you, because, he was mad about the party. But, anyway the whol party he didnt say a thing to me, I even got him the present he told me he cant wait to get his hands on (Castlevania judgement(awesome game i love it and Aeon is awesome)) and he didnt say ANYTHING.

So, after the cake i went to the bathroom to sob a little cuz it hurt to see him not even acknowledge my existence, but, then he came in to say bye and he gave me a really big hug and a kiss and said his mom wanted me to wait outside with them so that i wouldn't be alone so i said yea sure okay. and eventually he used his smarticals to convice his mom to let him spend the night at my house (AWESOME) and so he spent the night.

Then the next day his mom asked if i wanted to stay the night at thier house and i was SUPER ecstatic but because my x was there i couldnt which made me mad(really mad) so then i cursed a lot to my cousin about how much i hatd my ex.

today however is a okay day because he is trying to find out when i can spend the night or he can spend the night and we can play castlevania and brawl and mario kart so yea pretty happy right now. C:

Wow, i think my reply is the longest one.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
My life is s***. My mom is selfish and spends food money on her boyfriend, I have never been able to keep a relationship, I get too many fat jokes (Fed up with that s***), and have problems with the "Cool Kids), they're ego is WAY too big for any normal human skull to contain, the future looks like a dark tunnel, with little hope of any light at the end.

Top Bottom