• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Somewhere between 0 and 100. I think that best describes my skill, XD

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
im thinking about 79, all the tournaments ive been in except for a few i have won, with mario too :D so yeah 79 i sure

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
Someting around 80 i guess, altho theres not big tourneys here...

Prolly 7 on the second one, again... not rlly any decent tourneys here...

sammy p

Smash Lord
theres NO WAY ON EARTH im perfect but im gonna say....
is that good? at all??
cuz i think im pretty decent
when i rated myself months ago, i said this about myself.
NOW i know that i was way wrong when i said this!
NOW id like to think im about a 7.7-7.8 or MAYBE an 8 if i can play at my best! lol
which isnt bad but i KNOW i improved because of this site so i wanted to re-rate myself! :laugh:

JUDGE

Smash Lord
my wifi game has improved^^
i would say i ain't a 26 on wifi no longer but more a 50^^

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm sure I'd be like around the mid-60s. I win and I lose. I'm an okay Brawler. Though I've been told my Sheik's really good, but I'm not sure. So I'd say mid 60s.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
69, probably. I would say 72 or something, or even higher, if it weren't for the fact that I don't play Brawl+ and so I can't participate in tourneys. God, make some BBrawl sanctioned tourneys, for god's sake! But yea, I'm pretty awesome.

wiitubeaccount

Smash Apprentice
I'm somewhere around the 50s i guess because I know advanced melée and brawl techniques. Though I haven't faced a diverse or varied group of people one of my friends I play can compete competitively. The problem is I am not near consistent with my tech skill and I suck at facing people for the first time usually unitl I learn their game. Therefore I usually play d3 a lot or first in a given day since he is the most easy to be consistent with out of my top brawl chars. And jiggs for melée. Fox requires too much tech skill and my marth is hardly consistent lol.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Upper 70s to low 80s. I don't attend a lot of tournaments, but I don't lose very often. An 8 on Burning Crusader's scale, I s'pose. I still have flaws in my playstyle that are in desperate need of fixing.

swordgard

Smash Hero
9.1, working on getting higher though.

Do realize however that 9.1 is out of the top of the current metagame(10) while i believe that on the final metagame, i would be merely at a 6.5 .

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I'd say I'm a bit of a 4.5. I can use some AT's but I still have lots of trouble with them (my arrow looping sucks right now and I still can't motar slide with Snake unless I hit someone in a slow game or I'm in 1/4th speed) but I'm still decent. I would get 3 stocked by someone with skill but I wouldn't go down without a fight. That or I'm having a really sucky day (crappy day at school maybe?) or my controller messes up. When that happens I'm a 3 or 2.5. On a really good day I'm a 5ish. First list would be a 38 or so.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
7 - Advanced
Understands the situational uses of universal and character-specific techniques. Understands matchups and how to make a good counterpick, for both character and stage. Keeps a good eye on opponent patterns and punishes them accordingly; may start cluing in to slightly smaller mistakes that opponents make, but may not be able to punish them too well. Can place high or win at small tournaments, and may start attending slightly larger events. Tournament experience is a must to even dream of advancing past this stage.
I have much more wins than losses IRL, I win more than anyone else in my school(had a brawl tournament at school), I always have a small unofficial tornament with around 8 friends at fridays and I win in them(both Brawl and Brawl+). I understand character specific techniques like for example: I know that good Olimar mains use Whistle when they fear that they would fly off the stage from an inescapable hit, Snake mains uses DAC(US) as part of their meta game, etc. I know what characters have an higher advantage in a certain stage, I always try to take advantage of any given moment to beat the snot out of them but I can't execute tham all the time since some things are very situational. I'm considering to go to a bigger tournament with my college friends(I'm in high school and I beat them before). I can beat a CPU Lv9 with any character, and I can set up combos/chain of attacks in most situations. High rating = 72(75 with MK), if you count the small tournament experience. Low rating = 69, since it's unofficial tornaments. FYI, I don't use my MK as much since he takes the fun out of Brawl, so I use Fox or Random.

Damien = God

Smash Cadet
Probably near 7-8, in the second ranking one (which seems much better). I have never played a tournament. But I destroy friends. Haha. And I'm very good at all the technical things in the game. Just gimme practice...I'll be a 10. Nothing I can learn, really.

Darn...I'm a really conceited fellow.

Plummn

Smash Cadet
Not to sound over confident, I'd say 80 or 90. The only reason is because I have been playing smash bros. since I was 6. I have gotten very good at the game.

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
The first scale: About 58. I'm not garbage but I'm nowhere near competitive. Haven't played since my disc got scratched. Got it repaired yesterday.

The second scale: 3 (Novice) to 4 (Pre-Intermediate). I have read a little on Wario, my former secondary, now main after I found ROB hard to relearn. I've also picked up quickly on short hopping to do the aerials. Also relearning Lucario and Toon Link. Still have a tendency to get crushed by younger brother playing a spammy Ike, and prefer playing casual with items and all.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
i'd say im a 5 because i dont get to play against very many people that actually know the game well. All my online games have been idiots and ive yet to find any buddies to add on FC list that didnt suck royal balls either (like the type that cant even beat lv7 computers without fail). I get more of a challenge against a lv9 computer than the players i know.
That and i am military so i deploy alot, negating my gaming skills.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I would say I'm about a 70 I'm good I win more than I lose but I'm not really sure I've never played in a tournament so I'm not sure.

Top Bottom