• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I don't have any recent footage of my roy that's good aside from my set with tang at apex.

Also, he likes dair combos. I think they are pretty much worthless. But I FAR out class him in terms of pressure and offense

We have these discussions on the roy boards all the time
:phone:
Maybe that's true, idk. If you're just as good as him, that's impressive. Meaning you'd be able to get a game or two off me here and there as well :)

Seriously, though he was legit. And I'm impressed if you can do just the same. Is roy or DK your best character?

Renth

Smash Hero
Random:

When I sat down to play Silent Swag for the first time and I wore the RIP tag (Renth In Persson) That i've been using since...forever. He asked me if it stood for Ripple I was like... lol?

Then at big house I was playing friendlies with Scar and someone said something to that effect again, Scar was like No! Renth In Person!! I remember that ****.

Maybe i'll just start telling people I'm Ripple

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
IDK, I play marth now and have been really trying with him, but I always find that I can play much faster when I play as roy compared to marth, and when I play as DK I usually play smarter because he so straight forward and limited.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Random:

When I sat down to play Silent Swag for the first time and I wore the RIP tag (Renth In Persson) That i've been using since...forever. He asked me if it stood for Ripple I was like... lol?

Then at big house I was playing friendlies with Scar and someone said something to that effect again, Scar was like No! Renth In Person!! I remember that ****.

Maybe i'll just start telling people I'm Ripple
Renth... in person...? Holy **** man, could've blown my mind. I always thought it stood for rest in peace, like it being intimidating telling your opponent that they were about to get ****ed up. Very interesting. I use the 666 tag not to offend anyone, but because it fits ganon too well.

You and ripple should play a 3/5 set to determine rights to use the rip tag.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah i had always assumed rest in peace, but i approve of renth in person.

i have a multitude of tags i use because i'm weird and can't decide how to define myself. but i tend to frequent the bl@k tag for obvious reasons.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Nobody can ever guess what my tag means.

It's 8192 if anyone wants to give it a shot.

I will do a Ganon ditto MM with whoever gets it right if we ever go to the same tournament.

Renth

Smash Hero
Nobody can ever guess what my tag means.

It's 8192 if anyone wants to give it a shot.

I will do a Ganon ditto MM with whoever gets it right if we ever go to the same tournament.
Every time you encounter a Pokémon you have a 1/8192 chance of the Pokémon being a different color, this is called a shiny Pokémon

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Dang it, I keep looking for the "like" button when I see something funny like that ACE.

Kage...retort!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So I'm pretty much 80% confirmed for Apex 2013. Only a couple more things need to be finalised. I seriously hope to see a **** ton of you guys there. We need a Ganondorf conference.

Especially looking forward to paying you back in person, Joe. I feel like it will be much more personal that way, and I'd have it no other way than to do it at the greatest tournament in smash history. <3

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
So I'm pretty much 80% confirmed for Apex 2013. Only a couple more things need to be finalised. I seriously hope to see a **** ton of you guys there. We need a Ganondorf conference.

Especially looking forward to paying you back in person, Joe. I feel like it will be much more personal that way, and I'd have it no other way than to do it at the greatest tournament in smash history. <3
Dude, that would be too awesome of you. And I really want to go to apex, and seeing as I won't have school johns and I will most likely have a car, it's looking like a distinct possibility.

I second the motion of a ganondorf conference. Maybe Ace will even show up if he's in red bank again lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah damn Apex ain't that far away from me is it? i might just be there. Just to roll up and see people/play friendlies/MM's. And turn the place into a cool *** party of course. Keg is finally floated from my party last night lol. Mad *****es... Was hoping to see 2 chicks making out by the end of the night but instead we almost got a cat fight haha. Keg at apex? lmao

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Depends on how long I'm here. I might actually be laid off by the time apex rolls around. I normally don't get laid off during the winter, so if I do, I'm going on a big road trip for pu$$y, old friends and smash. Zane, Joe, Ian, Emilio, Mark, Dennis..... if I had my passport renewed I'd say kage... i'll be in touch once i know something

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
We gotta party again, Dave. If you come up, you gotta bring some of that firewater **** (soooo good), I can't find it anywhere in the midwest. I will, of course, pay.

And Ian, it's not confirmed, but I will say it is likely.

Kinda random, but I'm gonna practice chain grabbing spacies for your DI trap, Ian. I realized kels will be succeptable to this because he always uses the getup attack from the ledge (which you can shield grab)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Depends on how long I'm here. I might actually be laid off by the time apex rolls around. I normally don't get laid off during the winter, so if I do, I'm going on a big road trip for pu$$y, old friends and smash. Zane, Joe, Ian, Emilio, Mark, Dennis..... if I had my passport renewed I'd say kage... i'll be in touch once i know something
I like how I came in at the top of that list :)

After a few months when it gets out of the winter months I wouldn't mind using some vacation time to come up to that beach house of yours either man.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Totally forgot chris on that list lol... brain fart.

Joe you wouldn't have to pay for **** lol

Zane sounds good we'll work something out

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Let's not talk like I live in an oceanfront mansion hahah... you can ask lozr or pseudo haha. But yeah I'm 5 mins from the beach.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i enjoy being places where other ganons are.

renth, if you still have my charger, you should go to apex and return it to me :) sorry i couldn't make it to rom.

Renth

Smash Hero
i enjoy being places where other ganons are.

renth, if you still have my charger, you should go to apex and return it to me :) sorry i couldn't make it to rom.
I didn't take it, I just used it. Also not going to Apex next time you swing into pittsburgh let me know. I'd love to bS with you about the game.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok renth, i'll let you know when that happens. i'll talk to carroll about charger things.

ian, i'm pretty sure my main teammate sneak is going, but if his attendance fails, i'd be okay with giving it another shot.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed, but it hasn't felt like a particularly successful run, and i can't say that i've figured out exactly...how to approach teams with you. it's overall an enjoyable experience, but from a tournament standpoint i don't know if we even know which characters we'll end up playing, much less how we wish to approach the matches lol.

i'm not against doing it again, because i certainly don't have anything else i'd rather do, but when it comes down to it, it feels like both of our skills would be better used on other teams than with each other, normally.

Top Bottom