• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I feel left out. Here I am, having to move into my dorm on the 9th, and needing to be at university the week of FC.

Plus, I have a bunch of research going on, so I can't spend much time relaxing this summer. Having to play Skyrim all the time is such a pain.

On the good side, if I've already started undergraduate research, then I bet my freshman year is going to be awesome, so I guess I have something to be excited about. I just wish I could go to FC.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Axe's flight is coming in earlier now, so we can probably stop for some smash before leaving for south bend

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Well I'm coming from nc, to buffalo, to south bend to nc. With those 40 hours of driving over that 2 week span, ill be tired of my car. With that being said, if id be able to transition smoothly from your place to ganon house, and back to my car at some simple point in time, I might consider it, trail. But at that point, ill be all about simplicity and smoothness.
Ya i mean it's all up to you. I live right off the highway on the IL/IN border. Drop ur car off with me, mabye chill for a bit with a couple beers and some food, then we head to the ganon house. Cunning will prob be coming with me too Joe.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yeah, I'd like to room with you guys if you recall Joe

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the one the tournament is at. it's all in the OP.

Trail, if i did that, would friday be the day of choice, or saturday?

in other news, spaceballs is pretty fun to play against. his samus does things.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah IHSB is fun to play against. At MIST him and I sat down and played for over an hour, then we got put in pools together.

Actually that happened in teams too, flux and I practiced with SB & Jace for a while then they got put in our pool. What an unlucky tourney

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
aight cool. to make that leg of the trip most worth it, i'd probably stop in on friday, if i can stay there. i'm pretty excited to have a chance to play you guys for an extended period.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Are we talking about FC?

Because I think I might actually be going and staying in the same room as Wobbles :D

provided that I get off work to go...

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Once again i'm stuck up here in Canada. *goes and cries in a corner*

No but I don't really care. Have fun guys, make sure to record lots. And good luck to all of you in tournament.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Watch anime. Play rpgs. Watch videos of Kage and think a lot. Eat chocolate. Sleep. Eat ice cream. Eat popcorn. Watch more videos. Do more thinking. Discuss it with a player who's better than me (I usually use PP for this, because he's a local). Eat more chocolate. Sleep some more. Play more rpgs. Tell Kage he's a terrible person for playing green ganon, and purple is a way better color.

I think that's about it.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Watch anime. Play rpgs. Watch videos of Kage and think a lot. Eat chocolate. Sleep. Eat ice cream. Eat popcorn. Watch more videos. Do more thinking. Discuss it with a player who's better than me (I usually use PP for this, because he's a local). Eat more chocolate. Sleep some more. Play more rpgs. Tell Kage he's a terrible person for playing green ganon, and purple is a way better color.

I think that's about it.
And if you don't want a troll answer, practice your tech skill (on battlefield). Just waveland, waveland from the ledge, wavedash, jc grab, dash dance, read thomas tipmans guide for ganondorf tech tricks and practice them. Hope it helped!

Raph is hilarious.

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't practice tech skill much, so I didn't mention that. I just make sure I don't get too out of practice with it, so I'm confident I won't mess up mid-game. If you can't do techskill that confidently, though, then I suggest working on it.

What I said, despite being completely ridiculous, is what I actually do. The important parts are to watch videos, study them, and think about what you've watched. Learn from it. It helps me to write down ideas, or bounce them off someone (PP), but do whatever works best for you.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Practicing Techskill seems like a good idea, and there are a few really good players in Toronto for me to talk to.

And I agree, Purple Ganondorf is definitely the best.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
purpledorf is where it's at.

i also respect neutraldorf.

and greenondorf when i'm on a separate plane of existence. but even then, i'd go purpledorf.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I've decided to concede that Green Ganondorf is the best for teams and Ganon dittos if the other person takes purple before you can, but otherwise Purple Ganondorf is the only one that exists matters

Top Bottom