• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many mains do you have?

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Mains (ascending):
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Meta Knight
Wario

Secondaries (no particular order):
King Dedede
Sonic
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser
Wolf
Samus
Donkey Kong
Snake
Lucario
Captain Falcon

Dins_fire21

Smash Rookie
I main Zelda, with my secondary as Lucas. I'm currently training as Marth, though. He might become my new main.

sammy p

Smash Lord
:lucario:
:toonlink:
:luigi2:
:pit:

these are my mains. my opinion is that sure u can main more than one person! makes you more lethal knowing a large variety of characters, using them often and knowing exactly how to use them!

REL38

Smash Lord
I main Kirby and R.O.B. and second Snake (my counter for Metaknight match-ups).

I keep focus on those three and train with them the most.

I try to get better with other characters like; D3, Metaknight, IC's, Diddy Kong.
Focus should be kept on 2-3 characters, 4 tops, because playing with too many characters will prevent progression of skill. There's no point in being mediocre with 10 characters while you can be a beast with 2 characters.

LEGOF

Smash Rookie
NNID
keimakona
3DS FC
2036-6575-6309
I guess I have 3, I don't have a person I play the most because I play them all evenly:
Marth, Fox and Peach.

Kireik Salurio

Smash Rookie
1. Lucas
2. Sheik
3. Samus
4. Lucario
I have four, but I definitely know how to play Lucas the best.

Roy82

Smash Rookie
Right now I main Wolf...
but sometimes I go with Lucas, Ike, Luigi, Peach, Jigglez, and... FAAALLCON PAAAWNCHH!!!

Shadia

Smash Cadet
:zelda: is my main, :zerosuitsamus: is my secondary, and I'm trying to learn to play with :peach: and :shiek:.
I also like playing with :marth:, :falco:, and the :popo:, may pick them up soon.

Zeus.

Smash Rookie
I currently don't have a main. I am actually in the process of picking up pikachu if I am able to do so. But the mains that I have had so far are Toon Link, Kirby, and G&W but I usually switch between characters every couple of weeks just because I find it fun and I have played quite a bit as the majority of the cast.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I main ROB, play w/ G & W, Yoshi, and DK, and enjoy playing w/ every1 except kirby, marth, and MK.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I've always considered myself to have a main, not multiple mains. A main to me just seems like its something different from the rest of the cast. It's that one character that feels natural when you pick them up and is hard to put down. To start using them, it didn't require any investigation on how to use them or a video to see how to use a move, it all just comes to you.

For me, I've had three mains and I've kept each one until something big came up. Anything else that I don't consider my best character I call a secondary or a friendlies character.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I have 2, and at least 1 secondary.
1. :marth:
2. :zerosuitsamus:
Secondary: :ike:

Though I do like Peach as well. Honestly, there are few characters that I don't like playing as. But those three there really stand out~

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I posted like 2 weeks ago, but I can't find my post to edit lol.

Main:
:metaknight:
:jigglypuff:

Seconds:
:falco:
:toonlink:
:zerosuitsamus:

Others:
:falcon:
:mewtwo:
:squirtle:
:popo:
:snake:

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
How can you main that many characters?
i never feel right with a character so i keep switching and i've ended up using most of them unless i get a little more dedicated to one for a certain period like now i'm really concentrated on learning the ic chain grab and re developing olimar. pt is starting to fall

it's more like everyone is my 1.5 character

*this is just to make my post longer so i can show my sig it isn't working well so if you see this you either have a funny skin or are paranoid or are just kinda sneaky seeing a long blank space at the end of my post. you got mindgamed into my plan so you must now write in this color mwuha. whatever let's see if it worked

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
i never feel right with a character so i keep switching and i've ended up using most of them unless i get a little more dedicated to one for a certain period like now i'm really concentrated on learning the ic chain grab and re developing olimar. pt is starting to fall

it's more like everyone is my 1.5 character

*this is just to make my post longer so i can show my sig it isn't working well so if you see this you either have a funny skin or are paranoid or are just kinda sneaky seeing a long blank space at the end of my post. you got mindgamed into my plan so you must now write in this color mwuha. whatever let's see if it worked
Ohh I see.

I asked because I myself find it hard to main more than two charcters because there are some many tricks and AT to learn with each character.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
i read the ninjalink interview and i basically got the same way(he did it first and with considerablly more success). i get tired of the same moveset all the time and i don't have anyone to play so i just learn a new character....at aren't that hard unless it involves like link and all his bombs and what not...or someone tricky

Top Bottom