• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Long Does It Take You To Get To School?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Obviously if you live on campus then you don't have a very long trip ;]

For those that have to commute to school how long does it take.

To get to high school I take a bus and two trains (yay NYC subway system). it takes me about an hour and 10 minutes :[

How bout you guys?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
about 10 minutes in the morning cause theres a super bus that goes straight to campus, but around 40 minutes or so during the evening cause the super bus stops running.

M.K

Level 55
It takes me about a 25-30 minute drive.
Today I took a new route that I think is faster.
But yeah, it's like 1/2 residential streets, 1/2 highway. XD

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
About 15 minutes by car, not to shabby. :)

Gives me time to think, listen to the morning radio show and rush incomplete work.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
15 minutes on average by foot.

It's so close that even if I had a license (or a car for that matter), I would walk there anyway.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
45 minutes (due to traffic) by car. By train it'll be 30 minutes and probaby around an hour and 15 minutes by bus.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I walk about one mile to school, and it takes me about 20 minutes.
Lately, from my knee down is soaked from snow until 4th period.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well in my 2nd semester of my senior year of high school I walked to the nearest bus stop which took a while to get there say 13 minutes, then it took about 15 minutes for the bus to come/drop me off, so that was about half-an-hour of regular commuting.

Nowadays I just drive.
:p

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
15 minute drive, 20 min bus, 30 min subway ride, a few minutes of walking. All that in roughly an hour.

Snail

Smash Lord
A 5 minutes bicycle ride or about 15 minutes of walking. It's really close and it's quite a nice path too, along the park and stuff. My timetable sucks but I can go home whenever I have an hour off anyway, so.. I'm very lucky : )

Squidward

Smash Rookie
Ehh, depends. If its raining or very cold, then 30 minutes in the car. On a better day, 5-10 minutes in the car. On an off-topic note, this smiley needs to stop eating his regenerating eye. :lick: :sniper:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It takes me like no time because I live on campus...

But when I did commute it took me roughly 90 minutes to get on campus taking 3 trains =(....

And going home took LONGER :mad:

xstompx

Smash Cadet
Takes around 15-20 minutes walking and about the same by bus. The bus is free, though, so i'll take it if I'm feeling lazy.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I live in apartments owned by the school, which are kinda tucked away from everything, yet still on campus. So it is usually about a 7-10 minute walk, depending on how long I have to wait to cross a really busy intersection.

Sarayu

Smash Rookie
Meh, about an hour drive to get to my college campus since my college is in the next city over and I still live with my parents D:

I seriously need to move out...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^ that sucks. :< The freedom is definitely a really nice thing...but I dunno. I think you'll miss the home cooked meals if you do move out ^^

Sarayu

Smash Rookie
^ that sucks. :< The freedom is definitely a really nice thing...but I dunno. I think you'll miss the home cooked meals if you do move out ^^
Well, I guess it's a good thing that I can cook pretty well for myself then ^^ I do work as a part-time waitress/cook after all.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
10 minute drive to school and like 15 minutes since my high school is right next to my middle school (its a joint school, so we have to constantly switch from middle school to high and vice versa)

Top Bottom