• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How high is your IQ?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
I love the way people here lie.

"yeah I took one a few years ago and got like 200 lol but i know it doesnt mean anything lol"
Lol, so true.

On topic, I have no idea what mine is, judging by the way most the people in this thread talk I'd say most of your scores are quite.....

nvm. Don't want to make anyone cryyyyy.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
Internet IQ tests are ********. I took one last year and scored 70, then I took another one with almost the exact same questions and scored 166. >_>
Well, of course... You were more prepared for the questions, having been exposed to them already. Ever taken the same math test twice?

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
I took an IQ test at High School and I got 143 and one at Online and I got 149 but I don't feel any smarter so I wouldn't really know I probably just got a high score because of my spatial memory (I have a good photographic memory) but that's it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Facebook had an IQ test app that I once took and scored a 141. I think it may have been off though since a friend of mine who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed also took it and got a 119. So I'm pretty sure there was a 20-point bonus in that test. At least it was more challenging than this one.

I got a 147 on this test, so at least my results are somewhat consistent.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I get around 120~ myself.. but i take everything that they tell me with a grain of salt.. most of them are garbage that are made by john smith, I'd take an SAT score as an estimate of someones intellect before any IQ test unless it was administered my mensa or something lol..

they are fun and pretty challenging however n_n

Frown

poekmon
I tried this out one summer, and looked up three IQ tests.

Test 1: 133
Test 2: 142
Test 3: 145

So, I'd say 140.

EDIT: Wow. These boards have so many nerds.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Any non-US person will score a lot lower than Americans simply because the tests include a lot of US based trivia.
You'd be surprised how many Americans don't know basic U.S. trivia and how many non-Americans do.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The best way to get a real IQ test is from a doctor or psychologist i've heard. The tests online are fairly easy if i might add.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

Did one when I was younger, can't remember what I got, but I remember I really enjoyed doing it. Don't know why I even got taken to do it, feels abit strange thinking about it now.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't score very good, even though I'm sorta average in my school :p

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
my IQ used to be high for my age, but then one time at space camp a rocket booster hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days now my IQ is 80 at best

Yaya

Smash Champion
Is that a joke Tom?

I remember hearing "I got hit by a *blah blah blah* and I blacked out for 3 days." from a member.

Mine is pretty high for my age.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im not joking, it really happened. just axe cashed, he can prove it

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
My IQ is 911..... Yes.... Yes, that's right.

Honestly, aside from the "IQ tests" online, how does one discover what their IQ is?

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
I had a real IQ test in kindergarten.

I got 142, and was put into a gifted program in first grade.

Ange

Smash Lord
Are ye guys saying that fake IQ test has alot of US related questions? Thats lame. It completely destroys the whole "neutral-point-of-view" rule like Wikipedia is 33,3% based of.

Its breaking Wikipedias rules! @__@

..and as of being serious, Ive never taken a real IQ test and probably never will.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i found a typo in one of the question in an online IQ test. lolz
shows you how accurate those are.

p.s. i got 144 but i KNOW it was inaccurate, so... yeah.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
I should've stopped when they asked me how many states were in the U.S., or what continent Canada is part of.
that right there disproves the test's credibility; IQ tests are about basic logic and reasoning skills, and shouldn't have any trivia/general knowledge questions. The Facebook one is pretty good, if you have a Facebook account, you can use the IQ test app, and if you get over 110, the advanced IQ test (helps a lot; I got 128 on the basic and 152 on the advanced.)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Lol my IQ tests range from 121-170 something. Go look for consistency there!

A couple of friends of mine including my teacher took one, all trying to put our minds into that single test, and we scored 130. Splain that.:)

IQ tests are as reliable as standardized testing and placement tests.

When someone takes a test in school, it should be about "how to pass," not the current idea behind schools which is "how not to fail."

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so I know I'm going to get a lot of butthurt from the bods about necroing a month-old thread, but I need to know something.

Did anyone who took the test in the OP enter their phone number at the end to get the results? If so, have you frequently gotten text spammed over the past month? If so, do you have any thoughts on how to get out of it?

I really should've seen this coming.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Why would you enter your real phone number?!

Anyway, I think you can call your service provider and have them block messages from certain numbers, though I may be wrong.

Top Bottom