• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How high is your IQ?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wtf, you have to pay for that? =/

GS, you just don't want people to know that you scored 600.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
No online IQ test is accurate.

Also, the whole idea of "IQ" is biased at best and bogus at worst.
That is part of why as a kid, my parents never let me see the results of them.

I had to take them for gifted ed, but they said it wasn't an accurate representation, and that intelligence comparison wasn't needed at that age.. or any age, really.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Last time I took an IQ test (several years ago), I scored a 186.

Haven't taken one since...but if Victra speaks truth (I don't see why he/she/it/potatoe would, then I am not going to take one now.

Geist

Smash Master
I kind of wanted to find something like this out before. While the smash community has its share of idiots, there seems to be alot more intelligence floating around then, oh say.. the Halo community.

But yeah, like Gold Shadow said, IQ tests are never accurate, and don't really represent anything.

Overload

Smash Lord
Fish is good for the brain. I took an online IQ test once, got 129, they then sent me a bill for reader's digest. I even got the book in the mail. . .lol. Must've been part of all that stuff I skipped over to find my score. Different people are good in different areas so I don't think you can really measure intelligence too accurately.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
IQ tests never provide any relevant information, and IQ itself is an outdated and meaningless concept. For those who do not know, it stands for "Intelligence Quotient," meaning that if I am 21, and I score at a 50-year-old level on the test, I have an IQ of 238.1, but if I am 45 and get the same score, my IQ is suddenly 111.1. I have become less than half as smart by aging! No test has ever been able to gain any realistic measure of intelligence, including the 3-intelligences test and 7-intelligences test. On that note, average IQ per current tests is 100 +/- 20, so the grand majority of people on this board have an IQ between 80 and 120.

cman

Smash Ace
Mine were about 145 both times I took an IQ test. Were they accurate? I doubt it.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I took it, and got a 13 =[.

It asked what I was wearing, and of course I gave the usual. Sweatpants with a gun in the elastic strap.

Go giants!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
stopped when it asked me to enter my cell phone number :\
I should've stopped when they asked me how many states were in the U.S., or what continent Canada is part of.

I know I scored a pretty high score on it, accuracy and speed wise, the questions were just to easy to even bother.

IQ tests are stupid.

Overload

Smash Lord
See the IQ test I took actually had legit questions. IQ tests are supposed to have questions that don't require you to really know anything such as the questions dailywater say they asked. If I can find it I will post the link. Also, the one I took said it was certified.

X Shinigami X

Smash Cadet
I took one in 3rd grade and got 160-180 can't remember =\ But yeah most IQ tests are stupid and ask obvious questions or at least obvious to me....Oh wait that's why I have a high IQ!

Bailey

Smash Hero
I took one while in 11th grade and scored 176. Yea but I lost all that through smash I think my IQ now would prolly be something smash related

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Last time I took an IQ test (several years ago), I scored a 186.

Haven't taken one since...but if Victra speaks truth (I don't see why he/she/it/potatoe would, then I am not going to take one now.
I find it hard to believe you scored a 186, I think that puts you basically in the same echelon as Einstein.

So yeah..

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Einstein's IQ was 160. Anyone above that on this site pretty much proves these tests are fake. Also, if you take the test at a young age, it's not conducive of a genius by any means as your brain continues to develop, hence why many child prodigies plateau at a young age.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I have never taken one, I'm curious but have hearing that the results are partially based on age I'd probably take it with a grain of salt now.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hawkins, according to the same site I got Einstein's IQ, is also 160, while James Woods is 180 (based on his entry to Mensa).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I should've stopped when they asked me how many states were in the U.S., or what continent Canada is part of.
Any non-US person will score a lot lower than Americans simply because the tests include a lot of US based trivia.

Also, so glad no one's yet posted "over 9000!"

And because I know someone's going to post it now that I said it, below is my response in advance.

:mad::urg::mad::urg::mad::urg::mad:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Online IQ tests are stupid. I took one and got a 206 and then took another one right after it and got a 94 lol.

I took an official one in person however when I was younger. Turns out I have the same IQ as my father which is apparently extremly rare. I thought it was pretty cool.

kong_korps

Smash Apprentice
that was the easiest test ever haha

perfect score son

which ment my score was over 9000!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at mic

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
Heh... there was this one time i took an IQ test on facebook. The results said:

You have answered 0 of 30 questions possible.

You took 0 minutes to complete this test.

We estimate your IQ to be 72.

Interesting.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Wanna know something funny? When I was a very young kid, I had an IQ test done. I took it in two sections. The first I scored well above average, the second I scored ********. I had a weird, mild turrets like disorder, and I would be so fidgety I couldn't even think about the question before I answered it. I never took another IQ test again...

Now I'm not sure whether or not I'm ******** or brilliant. :D

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Let's just go with ******** to be safe.

j/k

edit: grr SmAsH..uh at this point I got tired of typing your name and gave up.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
hmmm... so apparently a bunch of people on smashboards are smarter than einstein...

**** must be accurate lol

but yeah, I took those tests when I was younger and got like a 175 or some ****, but I'm not sold on the whole idea of IQ testing, there's definitely more to it than what they covered, at least in my case. I like to think I'm not ********, but saying I'm smarter than einstein and them is pushing it lol

Top Bottom