• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good looking do you think you are?

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
What do you think of your self appearance? Rate it on a scale of 1-10. (10 being extremely good looking)

I'd give myself a 6 or 7.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I duno, I'm very ordinary, 6 I guess. I'm not very flashy or anything, but I'm content with my appearances :) .

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I ain't pretty! I am one of those people who will admit to being ugly!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Average, I guess. But I agree with wool, go ask the girls/guys (depending on your gender).

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.

wool

Smash Ace
I'm don't need a number to describe how great I look. I'm just devilishly sexy.
I usually don't get attracted to people with horns and a tail but...

(bad joke, I know)

but this topic is stupid (no offense). it's demoralizing if you say something other than 10/10. you shouldn't even be thinking about this. girls aren't that superficial (but if you're a girl, tough luck :laugh: (JUST KIDDING)).

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm alright for some.
That's all that matters.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
girls really aren't that interested in how pretty you are, its your attitude and confidence along with how well you are able to treat them. Girls go out with ugly guys all the time, men aren't meant to be pretty they are meant to be dominant. Don't worry about your appearance, worry about getting a good job and getting lots of money.

M.K

Level 55
girls really aren't that interested in how pretty you are, its your attitude and confidence along with how well you are able to treat them. Girls go out with ugly guys all the time, men aren't meant to be pretty they are meant to be dominant. Don't worry about your appearance, worry about getting a good job and getting lots of money.
So....you're ugly?

Meh, probably a 7-8. I have alot of girl friends that say I'm pretty attractive ^.^'

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would say a 4ish
I hope you mean 4 out of 4. XD I mean really, mad harsh though. :/ You're better looking than you give yourself credit for.

However, it's the opposite for me methinks. I think I'm pretty uggs in all honesty.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty decent looking. I lack the muscle structure to be a 9 or 10, but I have nice hair, average height on the tall side, am pretty slender, and my face is free of deformities. I have glasses all of the time, but I think they only make me look better. I'm gonna have to go with about an 8. I was gonna say 7, but because everyone else not giving themselves terrible scores is probably inflating theirs, I figured I would too. Plus, bonus points for blue eyes.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'm giving myself a 5ish or 6 ish out of 10. I could prob. look better if I tried. Not trying to impress anyone lately since I haven't found the right type of smash women yet; jk just kidding about the women part =P

Top Bottom