• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good looking do you think you are?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Forever zero really loves himself....

and silent hill,good work i'm a huge fan of the series.

I still think 2 is the best ever.But the latest was also good.Better than the room anyways!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Forever zero really loves himself....

and silent hill,good work i'm a huge fan of the series.

I still think 2 is the best ever.But the latest was also good.Better than the room anyways!
haha, yeah man sh2 was the best. best story and yes i am obsessed a lil bit haha.

Pikaville

Good man.

James always acted like nothing phased him which I always found funny.

Maria youve turned into a freaky,zombie/hospital bed frame/moth thing....how terrible(sounds of multiple shotgun/rifle blasts)

Only messing about the loving yourself thing,its good,shows confidence in yourself.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think I'm fairly good looking [probably about average]. I think my best features are my long legs (they're pretty muscular thanks to all the wakeboarding/water skiing I do), my **** brown eyes that I use to stare into people's soul, & my hair that likes to change color (I've never dyed my hair, but it's almost all red or brown with random blonde & black hairs everywhere). I'm not gonna rate myself, but I am content with myself. After all, that is all that's needed to get the lady-folk. :grin:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha, james only reaction is when maria is getting owned by the 2 pyramid heads. thats why i loved homecoming, alex was scared ****less the whole time. I just love his quotes, "you gotta be ****in me!"
"WHat the F*** is that! Holy F***! haha, thatd be me lol.

Pikaville

haha yeah. Its the only facial hair that i can legitamtely pull off. Thnx.
Yeah its like my little goatee thing on my chin,my sideburns don't grow all the way down my face so I cant connect the 2 yet.......but i'm close.

I've had the same beard for like 4-5 years now(I've only completely gotten rid of it like 4 times since I could grow it)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Yeah its like my little goatee thing on my chin,my sideburns don't grow all the way down my face so I cant connect the 2 yet.......but i'm close.

I've had the same beard for like 4-5 years now(I've only completely gotten rid of it like 4 times since I could grow it)
yeah, here you there. My sideburns dont grow very long and i hardly ever shave them.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Somewhere between a 3 - 5. But hey, that's not for me to decide. I had a relationship once, so one person found me attractive at least. ^_^

but I guess not for too long... :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll always think I look pretty ****, but I know I berate myself. If 5 is average and 10 is a supermodel, I'd give myself a 7.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
we should all post pics of ourselves and then have milktea come and rate us.

6/10 for acne. when i clear up and figure out a good do for my hair, i'll be closer to an 8.

and for any girls, us guys can just rate you :D

whats ur hair type? If you can do a short/medium messy spike look you might be solid. The best way to find out what you want to do with your hair, is to look in books at the haircut places and find out what compliments ur body type and hair type. Try that out, u never know what u might find. No homo, haha

Im on the far left, just if u wanted to see.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/78/l_ee29f85d7ccb42379492372eac648f25.jpg

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
My hair being curly is the problem. However, when I get out of the shower after washing it, it looks perfect. It straigtens out a bit and has a nice messy look (my hair is short so it's not out of control or anything.)
hmmm, try some hair gel or hair glue. since u have curly hair that goes straight out of the shower, you would need to put the product in your hair after drying your hair. You could always give it a shot, got nothin to lose!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Meeh. I hate my hair. It's short and curly and I can't do anything to it. I can only keep it curly...:lick:

Unless I wanted a mohawk or something. But that's terribly ugly to me :dizzy:.
hmmmm, well if it wont get straight, thn you should try and grow out your hair. Alot of guys can pull off curly hair if its just longer.

i.e. no clue who this guy is but he pulls it off
http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/l/j/82675016.jpg

if u were to post a pic i cld give u some suggestions.

and this is singlehandedley the gayest moment of my life, haha talking to guys about how to do their hair. Hope my GF forgives me.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
it dosent look to bad. You could pull that off for sure. You might want to keep it a little shorter though, that way it wont go all crazy over the place. You could try a light gel on it to keep it from goin all over the place, but if ur hair is shorter now then it was then, u cld try to use gel and just mess around till u find something u like. If u have an pictures that are more recent thatd be even better.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
it dosent look to bad. You could pull that off for sure. You might want to keep it a little shorter though, that way it wont go all crazy over the place. You could try a light gel on it to keep it from goin all over the place, but if ur hair is shorter now then it was then, u cld try to use gel and just mess around till u find something u like. If u have an pictures that are more recent thatd be even better.
lol it's longer than this by a little http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2750/117/7/551133851/n551133851_2384441_4099328.jpg

hm... i guess this is good.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...1226413382999_1308961466_689884_6252883_n.jpg
I'm definitely gonna try do something with gel and try to style it. Thanks for the tips!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol it's longer than this by a little http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2750/117/7/551133851/n551133851_2384441_4099328.jpg

hm... i guess this is good.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...1226413382999_1308961466_689884_6252883_n.jpg
I'm definitely gonna try do something with gel and try to style it. Thanks for the tips!
honestly, youve got a cool shaun of the dead look going on. I kinda like it how it is, but yeah try some gel and u might be able to get some good results with that. haha im kinda interested now, tell me if u find somthing that works for you.

I think that the pic of u with shorter hair looks the best so far though. It dosent curl when its that short and you could put some gel in it too, but u can pull off the curls as well, so its really what you want to do, but the shorter hair makes u look more bad *** haha

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
honestly, youve got a cool shaun of the dead look going on. I kinda like it how it is, but yeah try some gel and u might be able to get some good results with that. haha im kinda interested now, tell me if u find somthing that works for you.

I think that the pic of u with shorter hair looks the best so far though. It dosent curl when its that short and you could put some gel in it too, but u can pull off the curls as well, so its really what you want to do, but the shorter hair makes u look more bad *** haha
Omg you shouldn't be posting your sigg on like every post, gesh no one cares really.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
His sig shows up because he quotes someone, thus his post is long enough so that it automatically appears.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Indeed. What's wrong with his sig anyway?

Anywho, it really bothers me when a good-looking person claims to be ugly. It's like you have to refute their claims, and it's a just a roundabout way to get compliments out of you.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahaha yeah that is really annoying.

I hate when girls ask if you think their fat (and are serious).

It's such a lose lose situation.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace

thanks man. I never can decide what to do with my hair. I go back and forth all the time with deciding to go short or long.

Nice sig btw ;]

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha, yeah i think im gonna put my old sig back cuz it has my name in it.

Yeah dude, but just mes around with your hair, im sure youll find something u like. Just keep it a shorter style like u have now, if not shorter

.........And no sig this time.

Top Bottom