• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How broken is Mew2King...

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
I want you to show me your view...on what you think is going on in his head when he plays melee..or brawl. whichever. It can be from your own photo renditions to any ideas you can think of..i just want to know wat you guys think...

this is what i think what he is seeing:

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman

M2k's Great great great great great great great grandfather

Also discover K=FACE equation follow by the F-0 + Can +**** = H [Bx2] by K = FACE Formula.
then there N-/air + **** CB too

among other combination formulas

PS: Kudos for those who figure out the formula :p

it involves C. Falcon

tubes

Smash Ace
a lot of pausing, repetition, and retests. I don't feel like explaining it, but just really boring method of standing 2 characters next to each other, pausing, then holding A on both controllers (or whatever is needed) and seeing if the 2 moves collide at the same time, then it's the same speed (lots of retests to assure accuracy). And if it's one frame apart, for 2 moves of close, but not exact speed, (I can do up to a few frames if I wanna be really tricky but that's really frustrating to test) I just press A on one controller, then pause immediately, and on the other controller I hold A, and then unpause, and they will collide on the same time. Lots of retests.

However, Brawl made it really hard for me since I can no longer hold a C stick direction with pause. In melee if I did that I'll just smash attack as soon as possible (when it's unpaused), as expected, but in Brawl it doesn't let you do that for some STUPID reason, making these tests way more boring.

Btw, for a comparison, Snake's Jab is 3, F tilt is 4, Up tilt is 6 and Down tilt is 6
Ok wtf M2K! Why would anyone feel the need to go through all this bull**** to find Brawl frame data for one character. Its not like you can really use the frame data unless you also know the frame data on every other character anyway. Does this dude even really care about brawl? I thought he just played it for the money. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE MAGUS420 AT BRAWL M2K!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Someone told me they caught M2K sleeping with a GCN controller in his hands. While sleeping, he was mashing the buttons . . . So he literally was playing smash in his sleep. Good god. You know you like a game when you do something like that.

Happens to me when I play puzzle games. I played Lumines a lot some time ago, and I found myself trying to prop ceiling/floor tiles together in the right way. :laugh:

Rayku

Smash Lord
we should ride M2K's **** more. maybe he will acknowledge us... <_<
-Seriously-. That's all I ever hear about these days...Even saw (and I've heard several times) people mistaking "MK" for "M2K," and vice-versa

izzy24

Smash Ace
Someone told me they caught M2K sleeping with a GCN controller in his hands. While sleeping, he was mashing the buttons . . . So he literally was playing smash in his sleep. Good god. You know you like a game when you do something like that.

Happens to me when I play puzzle games. I played Lumines a lot some time ago, and I found myself trying to prop ceiling/floor tiles together in the right way. :laugh:
THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig

This guy..........he's good

K 2

Smash Lord
-Seriously-. That's all I ever hear about these days...Even saw (and I've heard several times) people mistaking "MK" for "M2K," and vice-versa
MK=Amazing

M2K = 2MK = 2(MK) = 2 times amazing.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman

You can't be serious. :dizzy:

Top Bottom