• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Navi?

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
he is way too annyoying to be on brawl

and small one falcon punch would end the match, done deal i twouldn't work out for the fairy sorry
Sorry, but I doubt Navi would be slow enough to be hit by a Falcon Punch.
On the other hand, having Ganon around would be enough to KO navi instantly due to massive magic impulse or whatever that was.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Face it Waker of the Winds, she'll never make it as a playable character. She might as a trophy though or in the background of a stage.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not to mention she lacks a role in LoZ games ever since OoT, and there has been 3 zelda games (not counting portable LoZ games, and im also not counting MM, cause the fairy aint navi)...

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
Hey!!!! Look!!!! Listen!!!!!

....... No!!!!!!

only because i would have a tough time DIing the Look-smash...

...and that da!mn pseudo spike on the Hey-air is killer

Kirye

Smash Ace
You couldn't come up with an 'actual' Zelda character?

I wonder about your sanity though, Navi drove me, and the rest of the world, insane, how you'd want her in Brawl is beyond me.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
ROFL!!!!

Added this thread to favorites, just for that.

Edit: Oh yeah, um... pretty crappy idea for an SSBB character, imo. Only one that I can think of which would be worse is Tingle. Unfortunately, there's a thread for him too...

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Isn't Navi a little small?
yes, very! *glares at Navi on TLOZ:OoT*

hahahaha, this is a joke thread rite?...
Nice, exactly what i'm thinking!

And her move set?

Listen attack
Hey! Confusion
Hello Beam

That sounded stupid... just like Navi in SSBB
very.....stupid...*shudders at the thought of navi in brawl*
Maybe an Item.
how would that work out? (just curious)

Not to mention she lacks a role in LoZ games ever since OoT, and there has been 3 zelda games (not counting portable LoZ games, and im also not counting MM, cause the fairy aint navi)...
and that she's a minor and optional character, never playable,doesn't have a fanbase, not much popularity, and not very many games.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You don't have any idewa for a moveset, yet you think Navi is a good idea?

...Navi could appear in the game, though not as a playable character, I think.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Navi was just Link's fairy that would occasionaly help you with hints. Hardly Brawl material.

Besides, she's less than 3 inhes tall.
I'm pretty sure Captian Olimar is just as big, or even smaller than Navi.

"Captain Olimar is only about the size of a quarter, or about the size of a fifty pence piece. He cannot breathe oxygen, as it is poisonous to his people."

kaid

Smash Master
The Sandbag should have simple decals you can put on it. One choice should be a simple Navi sprite. Another whould be Slippy, and another, the Laughing Dog from Duck Hunt.

I'm sure you could think of dozens of others.

Vali

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Captian Olimar is just as big, or even smaller than Navi.

"Captain Olimar is only about the size of a quarter, or about the size of a fifty pence piece. He cannot breathe oxygen, as it is poisonous to his people."
Olimar is about an inch high, Kirby about 8. Bowser is like 10 times the size of mario. Thing is, they all do more than go HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! :laugh:.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Her super smash...
"HEY! LOOK! LISTEN!!!"

Instant KO's for everyone on the stage. All Items implode. Link suicides by stabbing himself and screaming for a character specialty.

Stryks

Smash Hero
How in the wolrd could someone THINK navy could be a newcomer in brawl, look she doesnt have arms, legs, a body, shes practically a fly with glitter, how would she grab, hold on the edge, do a super, taunt, crawl, how would she attack, only move I see is a tackle, thats it...

Bottom line: NO

Fawriel

Smash Master
You don't actually know *what* Navi looks like...

I don't want her in mostly on the grounds that I'd prefer characters with an actual... appearance, though. I mean, maybe in camera mode you could zoom in and see... something?

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I don't see why Navi annoys so many people. I played through Ocarina of Time more than 20 times beggining to end, and I'm not annoyed by her. I guess you all are easily aggrevated (which is a bad thing), also Navi wouldn't really fit well for Brawl. Now Tingle on the other hand is awesome :p

Zeela12

Smash Ace
You don't actually know *what* Navi looks like...

I don't want her in mostly on the grounds that I'd prefer characters with an actual... appearance, though. I mean, maybe in camera mode you could zoom in and see... something?

then it turns out Navis look just like Capt Falcon, only with tank tops.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Not as a charatcer but as an item!!!

Okay, Navi will appear at sometime in your match and when you use her, she'll fly around in a circle and put a barrier up for like 45seconds. If the opponent jumps in the barrier, they'll get damaged and pushed out. Breaking the barrier will require an item called Gannon's Rage which is like a Smash Ball but, it makes a swirlling wind go across the stage and break the barrier. The item should be called Navi's Protection and it can put up a barrier around opponents too.

RWB

Smash Ace
I don't see why Navi annoys so many people. I played through Ocarina of Time more than 20 times beggining to end, and I'm not annoyed by her. I guess you all are easily aggrevated (which is a bad thing), also Navi wouldn't really fit well for Brawl. Now Tingle on the other hand is awesome :p
Quoted for truth. I actually liked that li'l bugger. XD

My opinion on this matter is....
Navi in Brawl as a trophy or background character? Sure. As a playable? NO.

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
The idea of all 3 fairies together intrigues me- but how would they jump if they're already floating several feet off of the ground? That or we could have the Great Fairy in Brawl... that idea wins. Great Fairy FTW! The Wind Waker Model, not the creepy Oot and Majora's Mask Model- that one seriously needs more clothes.

Top Bottom