• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Navi?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Great Fairy FTW! The Wind Waker Model, not the creepy Oot and Majora's Mask Model- that one seriously needs more clothes.
No, no, no.
The Twilight Princess one needs more clothes.
The Ocarina of Time ones need less "psycho".

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
They could have a cameo, or be ATs somehow, but playable? No way.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah. Navi as a playable character would just not be possible. I'd think she'd make a neat assist trophy.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
"USE Z TARGETING!!!!!!!!!" I hate anyone that agrees with this idea in any way, shape, or form.
The only way she would make it in is as a taunt or special for link, at the very least she'd float around him....but as we all know this is Twilight Princess link we are dealing with and there's no Navi, or any fairy for that matter. Vote NO against faeries in Brawl.

PREDICTED !!!

"Ha!" is all else that I'm gonna say about this.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
your the one who made this thread!!!!!! loloolololololol! sorry but this is worse than the monopoly man! *screams out* HEY LISTEN!

Top Bottom