• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
ill bring a tv just in case, no brawl thouh i still don't own a wii :( lol

@Gnes: would u be interested in some guilty gear action?

@Furbs: yuh all day til like 11pm or 12 since thats wen ozzs mommy wants us guise out
haha i suck at guilty gear though i do wanna get better at the game...however...jojos bizarre adventure is a different story...that game is awesome...

Roys not coming hes got a work...Geas not going either...

naner :)

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Whenever i see you Gner its gonna be my kirby vs ur Diddy, then My diddy vs ur Kirby :)

Then my pokemon trainer vs whoever lol

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
haha i suck at guilty gear though i do wanna get better at the game...however...jojos bizarre adventure is a different story...that game is awesome...

Roys not coming hes got a work...Geas not going either...

naner :)
lol fair enough

jojos bizarre adventure eh hm.... ill have a looksy to see wat its all about

heytallman

CTALL
gnes>Gea>me>everyone else>ROCKETTRAINER @ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Iggi FTW!!!

No ozzfest for me

ATTN: FLIP, GNES, GEA, AND ANY OTHER UH PEOPLE!!!!
We need to find a day to play in my dorm room, like last semester. Those Tuesdays were too good! Looking at my schedule, Monday/Wednesdays will be a good day for me. I have a HUGE break from like 11 to 5 30, so we could see if we could get something going then. If not, we could probably manage something on a Thursday, but I have church band practice, so it might not work for the best. Maybe an hour or two? We'll see. Let's work something out, having regular play time was pretty epic.

edit: I think my sig fits....yesh.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So Travis was digging through my Super Nintendo collection because he wanted to borrow something, and it turns out I have not one but TWO copies of SMRPG on the SNES.

So I'm selling it now. If you have never played this and like RPGs or Mario for that matter, this is a VERY good RPG.

I'm selling it for $50 dollars to the first buyer. Please message me or Call me at 210 723 5386.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so melee and brawl walk into a bar. melee gets a beer and brawl orders a cranberry juice. brawl is later ***** by several shady looking men on it's way home.

heytallman

CTALL
So Travis was digging through my Super Nintendo collection because he wanted to borrow something, and it turns out I have not one but TWO copies of SMRPG on the SNES.

So I'm selling it now. If you have never played this and like RPGs or Mario for that matter, this is a VERY good RPG.

I'm selling it for $50 dollars to the first buyer. Please message me or Call me at 210 723 5386.
<3 <3 <3 SMRPG, my favorite game ever! Also my first RPG. Although, it IS available on the Wii Shop Channel for 8 bucks, y'know. Although I do see why people would want a hard copy of the game, for collection purposes and such. Whatever. Awesome game nonetheless.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
yea cuz there aint no hood in san antonio

sir
Ever been to the east side? I guess not. There are plenty of places in San Antonio you do not want to be alone in at night.

<3 <3 <3 SMRPG, my favorite game ever! Also my first RPG. Although, it IS available on the Wii Shop Channel for 8 bucks, y'know. Although I do see why people would want a hard copy of the game, for collection purposes and such. Whatever. Awesome game nonetheless.
haha yeah I posted a myspace bulletin about it and everyone reminded me it's on VC now :psycho:

However why on earth I have two copies when I thought I had only one is what is puzzling me right now.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Ever been to the east side? I guess not. There are plenty of places in San Antonio you do not want to be alone in at night.
yes i have sir, one of my friends is from there and so is a ex of mine. No place in san antonio has anything on the places i have been.

no hood in san antonio, just ghetto crackheads and aliens.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozzfest 2 was fun. See you guys later. :)

fear17

Smash Apprentice
gnes>Gea>me>everyone else>ROCKETTRAINER @ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Iggi FTW!!!

No ozzfest for me

ATTN: FLIP, GNES, GEA, AND ANY OTHER UH PEOPLE!!!!
We need to find a day to play in my dorm room, like last semester. Those Tuesdays were too good! Looking at my schedule, Monday/Wednesdays will be a good day for me. I have a HUGE break from like 11 to 5 30, so we could see if we could get something going then. If not, we could probably manage something on a Thursday, but I have church band practice, so it might not work for the best. Maybe an hour or two? We'll see. Let's work something out, having regular play time was pretty epic.

edit: I think my sig fits....yesh.

Your in band?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lolwut? How did that post I made in any way constitute that I am in a band? But to answer your question, no I am not. I used to be, but not any more.
you said u have church band practice in the original post about UoH or whatever.

ozzfest 2 was okay, i was feeling like **** the whole day, i thought my cold would go away but it didnt. ggs everyone.

Someone left their wiimote here, it has no battery cover and the batteries are black energizers.

a lot of stuff didnt recorded that i thought got recorded. the first match of crew battles was recorded, the rest was cutoff. something to do with my Dazzle only recording 4 hours at a time and stopping after that. next time, im not leaving my dazzle on all day. if you want to record something, tell me. ill record each set individually. I'll upload the videos i have though.

See everyone at HOBO 15.... since PnT apparently is stopping their tournaments and i dont plan on going to hobo 14.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ozzfest 2 was tight and seein mah beaumont boys was good

allan is top tier at tellin stories i was laughin the whole time at ihop

lame so the only match recorded was where i got pwnd by gness :(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
actually, 3 matches of crews were recorded.

seiya vs. gnes
take vs. gnes
xyro vs. gnes (gets cutoff)

then the next video recorded is furbs yellow yoshi vs takes black marth. so i have no idea what happened between these two videos. like i said im gonna be recording one set/crew battle at a time and not leaving it on all day now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, they should be having one this weekend and the monthly championship next weekend. Go there and win!...unless Gnes shows up again, lol. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PnT is still going on. front page has the info.

thanks for the fest ozz, it was good.

Esca

Smash Champion
Ozz baby, put that mm i had up. Or any vids I had of Diddy, not the zss match, that was lulz.

CY ate that box of nerds out her BUTTHOLE.

Beaumont is getting too sexy son. Gnes you need to move here.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes lives in the barren wasteland known as Missouri City. Besides, I'll never let him go. EVER.

<3 Gnes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom