• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kown

Smash Lord
what if i can't make it to the drink station by 3!!! I can be there at 3:30 ish at the earliest... this is still a school day so please wait for me. pleeeeaasse

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Yaknow, I would go to the drink stop tourney...if it wasnt starting @ 3:00 on a schoolday, lols. :\

Mind if I ask why it's at 3:00?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If not a lot of people show up, you can probably start it that tournament at 4 or even 5. I have work until 7, so it doesn't matter to me. I'll show up if nothing else goes on that day. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Ill probably go to that drink station tourney...im pretty free on fridays...

Gea...I practiced melee yesterday like at 10 pm when i woke up(didnt answer your call :( )...Man...i love melee fox...brings a tear to me house...if only brawl fox was even of a shadow of that...

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Another link in Houston!? YAAY, THR33LINKSFTWWW!!!!!!!!!111 :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

...er, you've been around longer than wemp and me, but yea another link! We needa do sum epic link ditto's, but i guess that'll hav to wait till HOBO 13. Cuz I can't make it to 12. :ohwell:
Ah wellz, I'll do my best to go to HOBO 13! Hopefully c u and wemp there! :p

lets see if we can hang out on sunday so we can see what our links need help on or anything because im barely getting back into brawl so hit me up and you to wemp well evenly play some melee.

and if anyone is interested in playing gears of war 2 when it comes out hit me up

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
has everyone forgotten about black aquaman and mogilla gorilla?
Honestly, I foresee this plan falling through, and we'll just play smash. It's okay though, I've only done trick-or-treating once my entire life. No lies.

heytallman

CTALL
Honestly, I foresee this plan falling through, and we'll just play smash. It's okay though, I've only done trick-or-treating once my entire life. No lies.
I cried a little when I read this. You must trick or treat with us, Smash can be played, too, but trick or treating is a must. Especially in Furbs' rich-as neighborhood!

And I'll be dressed as Dr. Mario. That's reason enough.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm going to bring RT candy at Hobo12.

Gea

Smash Master
I unno how the Halloween plans are going, but god**** it you will be getting candy if I have to beat up some kids for it.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
jesus, that's all the more reason to go.
plus, My neighborhood has the best candy :D

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
no one got the joke :(

xyro better eat cinnamon at hobo 12

says the indian kid.
lol, us indians are much different from the real asians your thinking of, who are usually chinese and will recieve a falcon punch if they do not make 100s in school.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wow this would be my 3rd post in this thread today.

L cancelling (not shield cancelling, actual melee L cancelling) and more hitstun codes are out...
they really are trying to make a melee 2.0

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
If you look closely, MK is at the center of the tornado, where it's being x'd out. ;)

Oh btw Neon, yea I'd really like to practice n stuff, but as long as I'm under my mom's roof, it's her rules. So yea, I can't really go newhere unless it's to a fellow schoolkid or a good friend's house, and same with inviting ppl over. So yea, sry. :ohwell:
Just one more year.....

I'll play wifi matches tho, even tho we all kno how fail those can be xD

So are u just now pickin up brawl like wemp, or hav u had it for awhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom