• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
dead at those snake pics

well anyway my computer is fried so probably no lsc vid now unless i can fix 'hard disk failure' next week

p4 and kilik i have one extra ticket for megabus GOING to dallas but no extra one coming back so if anyone wants it..... post here and stuff but i guess i wont see cuz i have no computer

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Water gun like a Super Soaker?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"Hey Lynda. Just want to let you know that we just landed! We'll see you in a few minutes. Luggage shouldn't take too long."

How should I respond?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
"Hey Lynda. Just want to let you know that we just landed! We'll see you in a few minutes. Luggage shouldn't take too long."

How should I respond?

"OMG i just woke up. Ill be there in about 3 hours. Thanks for letting me know though!"

*she will auto be pissed*

or

"ill let you know when i care."

*again, auto pissed*

or

"im right around the corner. ill text/call you in a sec"

*literally trolling her *** into waiting outside for a text/call that will never come*

or

"See the white midsized SUV a few cars back? That is my car, just jump on in."

*i wish i could see the look on that drivers face when some random person tries to get into his SUV*

ANY OF THESE will most def make her upset/mad so PLEASE do it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
or you could be a good guy and say "hey you got the wrong number but if you want i can help you find the person you are looking for" and like offer to facebook the person she is trying to get.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone link me to a few artists with soft vocals? Preferably accompanied by acoustic guitar or possibly in a full band. Thanks in advance Houston thread :)
Bark Psychosis (Hex)
Trespassers William (Different Stars)
Animal Collective (Campfire Songs)
Elliott Smith (Roman Candle)
Beck (Sea Change)
Talk Talk (Laughing Stock)
Mark Hollis (Mark Hollis)

^
|

Hyperlinks.

If you get any of these, I definitely recommend Mark Hollis self titled, Laughing Stock, Campfire Songs, and Hex. They are suuuper beautiful to relax/fall asleep/think to. PM me if you want the links to the full albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom