• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I've had my gf for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my gf and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my gf.

I was pissed off, told him to get his meat out of my gf and GTFO, needless to say my gf got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my gf to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my gf and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my gf has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off here and start swinging on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

[collapse=Pics of said GF]
[/collapse]

Tesh

Smash Hero
ditto, if you had anything worth saying you wouldn't need a kick *** beat behind your words

sheikamaru

jive
I need a quick favor from you guys.

www.twitch.tv/dojeezy

Go there and follow my stream. If you dont have an account, it takes 2-3 minutes to make one so you can follow me. I know most of yall dont actively follow league and yall don't have to watch, you'd just be helping me a **** ton by following it. Thanks. <3
Only if you add me and promise to play with me frequently.

Ill even promote your stream.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Literally the original ROB player of the south and a damn good player too. Prob would have been top 10 in tx had he kept playing.
Wasn't Axxo Rob too? But I agree, me and Cesar were teaming buddies until he stopped playing. He was a monster with lots of potential. Sucks I lost total contact with him :(.

heytallman

CTALL
Xyro77 11,879
RT 6,492
Player-4 4,361
Illmatic. 4,101
Smoom77 3,703
Suspect 2,495
Gea 2,473
CY 2,463
KRDsonic 2,455
UltimateRazer 2,357
F U RAZER

Free golf?

My favorite time signature is 7/8

A song in Mother 3 has the time signature 29/16. Worst time signature I've ever heard of.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Melee in the lead by about $1000. If ST wins...what a shame.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why is MK missing from that gif?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom