• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you have some of the most annoying posts in the history of old gen posters. you only talk about one thing and one thing only.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah Flip, go win another tourney and then you can brag about it over and over.

:phone:

Xyro77

The only pic i have from that STUPID hobo where flip won ( i wont even mention its name). You will never hear me mention that horrible event ever again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only pic i have from that STUPID hobo where flip won ( i wont even mention its name). You will never hear me mention that horrible event ever again.
It was stupid. MK was banned.

You can't ban a god.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...business as usual the day after.

Gea

Smash Master
Just like you won Smash 64 Apex, eh Flip?

For real though when are you free to hang out? I assume you're busy tomorrow evening.

Edit: By the way tonight Tallman, KRD, Abner and I are all going to be recording us playing Vectorman for the Sega Genesis. If you are interested in joining us and have a microphone/headset message me. We're starting around 10PM

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

For real though when are you free to hang out? I assume you're busy tomorrow evening.

Edit: By the way tonight Tallman, KRD, Abner and I are all going to be recording us playing Vectorman for the Sega Genesis. If you are interested in joining us and have a microphone/headset message me. We're starting around 10PM
I might be free... No gigs Friday night. I'll keep you updated. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master

Wait, I am? Uhh, I mean, I guess I can try. My internet's been going in and out all day yesterday and today so don't be surprised if I end up getting disconnected constantly.

:059:

Xyro77

Feb 20 is probably the day Sony shows off the Ps4. Check any major gaming site for more info.

Mark my words, they will copy Nintendo WiiU in some form or fashion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm ready for a $800 game system.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You say that, but...well, it's Sony.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If Sony keeps the free online next gen, I'll lean towards them but I'm not buying anything til I see multiple good exclusives.

Xyro77

You say that, but...well, it's Sony.
the psvita is a flop. the ps3 is in last place this gen. the sony brand is just doing terrible right now (well, for years now). it would literally not make sense to release a 600$ system.

though i dont like most sony stuff, they prob have the best library of this gen.

Xyro77

If this article is right, Avengers 3, AntMan and Doctor Strange movies are confirmed.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/01/28/ant-man-dr-strange-marvel-phase-three-movies/

Also, X-Men: First Class 2: Days of Future Past is probably going to lead into the introduction of my fav mutant....Apocalypse.

edit: JLA movie will go head to head with Avengers 2 in 2015. it will probably beat 2012 (avengers, tdkr, skyfall) and 2008 (ironman, tdk, the hulk) as the best year in movies imo.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Dang I'm getting tired of Xmen. I liked first class but man...

I'm mostly hyped for superman...

the psvita is a flop. the ps3 is in last place this gen. the sony brand is just doing terrible right now (well, for years now). it would literally not make sense to release a 600$ system.

though i dont like most sony stuff, they prob have the best library of this gen.

Easily the best library in my opinion. Everyone here is obsessed with FPS now tho.

PS3 will probably get second eventually since they still have good stuff coming this year. Not that it matters this late in the game...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Melee won.

And so it begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom