• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm going to drop by, its not really far from me which is a plus! Tree, I'll do my workout then come by with a subway, can I bring my food in?

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Yeah, that's perfectly OK. And the parking permit thing stopped last month, I forgot. But call me before you get here so I can show you where to go. The apartment complex is HUGE

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
No. Everything was still there. Turns out I had no clue where my car was as it was in a completely different spot.

That or we're ****ing blind as hell at night time. rofl.

**** i thought u were going to the navy for real lol

how'd u get the car back?
My family towed it back from San Antonio.

And I am going into the navy for real. Just not now. LOL.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I got my console back, only to have it taken from me like 1 day after I set it up. LOL.

I have my console, my sd card, and my hdd, but all the wires (power for console and HDD, AV cables, cube controller, and usb cord for hdd) got taken away and my mom refuses to give it back to me. rofl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Esca, no problem. I won't put any vids up of you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, I think the results will be very interesting...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Pop look up at me with those soft Jewish eyes while you throw pennies on my floor and then as you begin to throw bagels on my floor I want you to look at me and do the Xyro laugh... Yes, the Xyro laugh

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Xyro Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha...Yes, the Xyro Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha.

I'm getting vids up. Just keep checking for them because they are uploading very slowly...

Esca

Smash Champion
Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Popertop

Smash Champion
The Xyro Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha...Yes, the Xyro Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha.

I'm getting vids up. Just keep checking for them because they are uploading very slowly...
STFU u weren't even there for it

only Pop, P4, trela-treal, Xyro, Esca and takeurlife2 bait know what we are talking about

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i officially drop ZS. I dropped pika too. All thats left is falco and olimar.

PS: my laugh is HORRIBLE. like it only come sout when i truly cant contain my laughter(sp?)

Smoom77

Smash Master
Next time you see me at an event, MAKE me be SUPER obnoxious and loud. I was so lame at at that fest. LOL at when Xyro was like, warios happy, ain't he? XDXD Next fest, imma yell everything I say. MAKE ME!!!!!!!

Btw, driving home from Galveston for the first time. The sand is so fine! Waves: perfect. McD's after, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom