• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Ozz, host one at your crib.

and my bad Xyro, I'll stop lol.

Hope jogs was fun :(

Any other smashfest/tournies gonna go on before PnT?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Tree, where you live at?

And Xyro, you should also finish up the Smash History stuff. Its really good. ^^

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'll ask my parents to see what the deal is... the apartment isn't such an ideal smasher's get-together.

EDIT: ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO COME TO MY PLACE BE HERE BY 1 PM, PM ME FOR ADDRESS AND STUFF AND SO I KNOW WHO ALL IS COMING

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good stuff today. I'll get some vids up tomorrow. I'm deleting the ******** ones though.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Oh my gosh, that was awesome. I was like, O.O when I beat Xyro. How the heck...?

Btw, anyone else that I played, can someone gimme some criticism? I are spammy. =/

CY

Smash Ace
Kalo told me sethlon and hylian are out... 0.o
NO WAY MAN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! so shockeddddddddddddddddddd

hehe

also, ty allan for laying that post down about the spam. it has gotten out of hand. and not just spam in general, most of it is just ****ing ******** and the people who do it post on this site 15 hours a day. people need to find new hobbies other than posting on SWF.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Updates from Genesis.

-Weruop (Olimar) and WarpStatus (ZSS) beat DSF (MK) and UltimateRazer (Snake) in pools
-Valdens (G&W) and JONT (Snake) beat Edrees (Peach) and HugS (ROB) in brackets
-Praxis and KOSMOS beat Hylian and Sethlon
-PAC NW crew lost to Puerto Rico
-Valdens and JONT beat Atomsk and Inui 2-1 in Pools
-Reflex (Pokemon Trainer) 2 stocked Tyrant (MK) in a friendly
-SK92 took 16 stocks off Europes only losing 1, SoCal won with 26 of 30 stocks remaining

Some of the characters might be wrong in Doubles, so ye. Postin on mah knowledge. Goood **** to SK though lulz.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
SK92 good? Or Europe doesn't know what they are doing? You be the judge...

Suspect

Smash Hero
NO WAY MAN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! so shockeddddddddddddddddddd

hehe

also, ty allan for laying that post down about the spam. it has gotten out of hand. and not just spam in general, most of it is just ****ing ******** and the people who do it post on this site 15 hours a day. people need to find new hobbies other than posting on SWF.
It was told to me like right when pools was going on/ when teams had just started.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
DSF + Razer are in losers

Praxis + Kosmos got knocked out by DMG + Dphat

Dojo + ZAC has to play AlphaZealot + Judge in winners bracket next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom