• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
I wanna play Quivo so I can get even more experience on the TL match up and beat Jerm this time!

10quivoexps

QUIVO

Smash Master
I need Jerm/Gnes/RT/everyone else in Houston's number.

I got a new phone and I realized it didn't save a lot of numbers to my sim card : (

I can play tonight! but probably not this weekend : (

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I need Jerm/Gnes/RT/everyone else in Houston's number.

I got a new phone and I realized it didn't save a lot of numbers to my sim card : (

I can play tonight! but probably not this weekend : (
jerm said you were coming to my fest tomorrow with him

Gnes

Smash Master
check the 1st page Jog...u smashboards noob :)

I just talked to Razer/Dojo on the phone. There apparently ******. Dojo beat Ally in a MM, even after suiciding on the last match. It seems everybodys in top form. Also apparently im missing the greatest trip of my life. Razer loves to throw things in my face.

Zac got 7 judgements in one match. They got it on a replay. Also nobody knows where M2k/Jason is. Dojo ask out loud and people were like "WE DONT KNOW...LOL"

Im really excited about the south after talking to them. Hopefully at least those 2 *******s(Dojis/Razer) do well so they dont shame me further.

GO TEXAS!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
I didnt ask the specifics...WHO CARES IT 7 JUDGEMENTS IN A MATCH...THATS GODLY!!!!

PX...your ganon vid fails to mine. I plunged my foe into the earths core...u only plunged yours into a abyss. :O Also...why arent u at genesis young man?

Jog...do u like bananas?

edit:my first comment was meant for quivo...the naners comment...for u jog. Quivo our numbers are on the front page. Also...where do u live?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why aren't YOU at Genesis, Gner?

I'm not at Genesis cuz I decided to spend the money on a trip to Hawaii instead (also why I won't be at HOBO, lol)

Gnes

Smash Master
Why aren't YOU at Genesis, Gner?

I'm not at Genesis cuz I decided to spend the money on a trip to Hawaii instead (also why I won't be at HOBO, lol)
LOL if i miss friday my boss told me that i would be fired. Not that ive done anything wrong prior to that, but if im not there no one will be there to watch the office. Its gay, but i really need the job. Ill just go to some other tourney lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes couldn't go because he had work.

Quivo, my numbers on the front page, but I'll PM it to you. Do try to come, because everyone wants to play you, lol.

Quivo lives near Richmond and Dairy Ashford I think. If he can't go tomorrow, he should go to PnT on the 25th.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro better be right. :/
wether i am or not, nothing will change here in houston. i just want meta to dominate.

so far i see

dojo
tyrant
m2k
fiction(yes meta is his 2nd)
dsf

and some other metas. if those 5 i mentioned can make top 10, me will be happy.

GNES, just go to hobo17. Lots of OOS will be there so u will get your fair share of fresh exp

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I'll text quivo tmrw and see if he can come. I pass his house up on the way home from work, so I'll just pick him up.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Gnesssssssss, M2K already in Ohio lul.

Ozz, omgawd, you better have a lunch break. After the tourney, I went straight to chicfila and bought the store, dayum. :(

I'm gonna try and make it to PnT lul.

btw, Just got back from the Astros game, eve though baseball mad gay, it was pretty coo.

Think Astros won. idr.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
i wouldn't mind a mm, shlike. you'll just have to remind me at HOBO 17. er, i'm a poor guy so i'll do anything $5 or less. ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom