• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There is no livestream for Genesis. OP says there won't be any...

Popertop

Smash Champion
Pop In Your Grey Cassette
Turn Up Your ****in' Deck
Lend Me Your Ear Because The Southside Finna Wreck
Pop-Pop In Your Grey Cassette
Turn Up Your ****in' Deck
Lend Me Your Ear Because The Southside Finna Wreck

hoova groova, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loG48d4ASfg etc etc

Aww Cy I love it.

I'll have a special present for you when we meet up again ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
We're about to leave the hotel. Somebody start a thread for genesis updates on Texas. I'll be sending you texts throughout the day so that you can update it. Suk about the livestream

210 324 4295
Text me whoever does this

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, i would like ALL of you to please listen to me for a second.

Recently this thread has gone to ****. There are pages after pages after pages of "one liners" and youtube links. This is just flat out spam and its really annoying to get on this thread once a week to catch-up to the most recent topics and there 4-5 pages of nothing but spam.

PLEASE stop spamming. Use the houston chat for the non important garbage MOST of you are throwing out(smom,vorg,kuro, jackfrost). Im not trying to be mean, i am asking nicely. Please take all of this garbage to the houstin chat http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

this is your warning. if you fail to improve(by my standards) ill get mods in here

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Guys, i would like ALL of you to please listen to me for a second.

Recently this thread has gone to ****. There are pages after pages after pages of "one liners" and youtube links. This is just flat out spam and its really annoying to get on this thread once a week to catch-up to the most recent topics and there 4-5 pages of nothing but spam.

PLEASE stop spamming. Use the houston chat for the non important garbage MOST of you are throwing out(smom,vorg,kuro, jackfrost). Im not trying to be mean, i am asking nicely. Please take all of this garbage to the houstin chat http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

this is your warning. if you fail to improve(by my standards) ill get mods in here
I do agree with what xyro is saying. He wants more convo about brawl then spammmmmmm. Houston chat is 2 good at night. We all should use it more. Houston chat reminds me of spongebob. Its funny! But for real lets all keep on topic when posting. Just my thoughts for the day =/

Gea

Smash Master
Allan, while I'm all for intelligent discussion you can't enforce that in here, since the thread is a social one. In fact, spam is why this thread is in the social area to begin with.

This thread has a long tradition of spam dating back to every page.

Edit: Though I am all for people manning up about this.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Allan, while I'm all for intelligent discussion you can't enforce that in here, since the thread is a social one. In fact, spam is why this thread is in the social area to begin with.

Edit: Though I am all for people manning up about this.
there is a difference between being social and spamming. mods pass out infractions here ALL the time. me and several others get infractions here.

Im not blaming you for spam but im simply asking people to stop the spam before i get mods in here. im sick of traveling 3-4 pages (the few times i get on here each week) of spam just to find out the current topic or to post some important info.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Assuming Jerm brings his TV, I have a Wii, Gea could probably bring a setup, P4 already has one...that's 3. It should be enough. I'll try to bring some recording equipment. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I still wanna go to jog's. I just can't :( I haz no invite. :(

Xyro, I agree completely. I asked people to go to houston chat like 4 days ago lol. And GET ME THE PICTURE!

Tallman: I would love your brstm copies of metallica and YYZ. This would win at life. As well of copies of anything else you deem good since our music tastes are very similar lol

Esca: stop you're whinin. Melee is completely viable. There are lots of people I talked to that would still like to play for money. Even if it's not nearly as big as brawl, it's still a great game that's perfectly competitive.

Unless SideEffect or someone shows up. Then everyone be scurred :(

Edit: MM VS. BEAH AT HOBO 17! FALCON VS. LUCAS!

ALSO: 2/3 vs. xyro, if i win HE MUST PRONOUNCE ME THE HONORARY WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT, both at the tournament and on the results on smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom