• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Would some one HOUSE praxis for ONE nite? Sat or sun nite, you choose! I will drop him off and pick him up. Help papa lesbian out, please!

You should ask Sethlon.
Going to be in Houston on Wendsday night into Thursday. Can someone house me? I will be driving in from Florida so I will be REALLY tired.
Are you going to Hobo16 or leaving thursday? Why are you driving here lol?

The Cape

Smash Master
Leaving Thursday. Passing through for Army training in AZ. I was in GA for first phase, and have to be in AZ for second phase.

Driving was better than flying as I could go places when I am off duty.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Wow does anyone realize that this "state"crew battle will never happen...geez...

ninjalink loses to lee...fliphop beats lee coming from losers bracket...therefore fliphop>ninjalink

Gnes beats fliphop like its a religion, and trains with jerm. Therefore Jerm has BETTER DIDDY PRACTICE than jash.

see what i did there. It doesn't have to be totally true. All i did was link different stuff together. :) Combining stuff is fun.

P.S jerm is amazing against diddy...When hes at his best...i honestly believe he could take a set off ADHD.
lmao! i love your logic. Gnes really is too good.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Wow...there's a lot of hype for/talk about HOBO 16 going on .

Any estimations as to how many people will show? (100+ maybeh? :D)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
hylian needs to get out more
i know right, look at that dudes post count ROFL

i know how to get inui out of our thread...simply link him to some website with naked pics of Pit....that dude thinks pit is hot lololoololol.

some people in this community just make me bust out laughing

*eagerly awaits all the hate-filled responses to this post, as always*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey houston people, do you love me?

If 14 people each spot me $5, or 7 spot me $10, I can go to Apex. Don't worry I can pay people back with money from Apex MM's or even with future HOBO winnings/my local winnings from Waco.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I got you DMG.

tsk...i guess jerm, dont see how dumb it is. Shiek dittos in Melee, now thats dumb.
I wanna marth ditto you lol
not for money of course I probably couldn't beat you with my main. lolll

hylian needs to get out more, don't worry ozz i got your back against hylian.

also, me and PX will be Weapons of *** Destruction, Carried by Farts, or I'M ON A BOAT.
:'(

but we need to team

rite?

also Inui is trash for not knowing when to shut up.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yeah lee dropped me. And cmon guys...we are good but I think we still behind NJ for a crew battle. More match up experience and more practice sessions could get us somewhere...too bad dojo lives 8 hours away from houston :(.

Update on my sickness. Looks like I have a normal flu for now...if I get a fever...then we have a problem.

SOMEONE HOUSE PRAXIS! Cmon Houston step it up!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Kown i just clicked on that webstie....you are sick...im not gonna talk to you for a while and will somehow get you back. I can see why xyro is mad now. Sick kid.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Housing as in someplace to sleep and massive friendlies, and if my parents feel like it, food? I don't live in Sugarland (like a 30 min drive to Funplex) I could maybe get my parents to let you stay. How many nights?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
@ Inui- Dude, you didnt two stock me 4 times. Relax. It was twice. The second set we played was kinda close.. from what I remember. I knowww it went to game 3. Another thing, bad playing day could also be said by me. But I was playing good enough, just lost. I could throw out the johns that I stayed up until about 5 that morning at the rave, to come back to the hotel and not be able to sleep cause of greyfox's extreme snoring and loud alarm going off multiple times =].

-About ADHD.. Just because he beat jash, doesnt mean he will beat me. Jash is a different TL. You beat santi right before I beat you. And santi is considered a better TL than me, so your logic doesnt really work there. Jash might not the same diddy knowledge as I do. Only diddy Ive lost to in tournament is gnes, and hes the reason that I'm a master at the diddy match up with TL. (But I'll soon be beating gnes <3) So, because I have yet to loose to diddy, and I've played some good ones, I do feel that I can take ADHD. Not to hate on you ADHD if your reading this, I think your diddy is awesome =]

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
I just don't understand why Inui wont leave us all alone. I think i can speak for most in that we would love to be spared the Drama and once again " I am Amazing speeches"

Besides didn't we already go through this in the WHOBO thread??? come on Inui

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just don't see the point of gaining so much respect from being good at a game and THEN wasting it all by making cocky posts and disrespecting people.
And thinking Pit is hot.
Look at Azen, he's good at the game AND is nice to people and boom, he has so much respect. Learn from that, Mr. Sadaharu Inui

Conker315

Smash Lord
Hey Magitek Knight, if you read some recent posts, fear said he wanted to be your partner, and he asked me to receive an answer from you so I can tell him tomorrow.So like could you info me on what your going to do?

Trela

Smash Lord
I miss Azen. He was actually one (if not the only) person I talked to before I got competitive. He's the one that told me about HOBO 11, so I doubt I would be here where I am today. /lovingspeech

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom