• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
but seriously, i'm done with this argument now. it's obvious this kid has some social issues and if he wants to actually back up his talk with a MM we can do it. we know who won last time heheh. but there is no point in arguing with this kid when he won't say a word to me in person. until then KRD, please go outside for once and meet some new people besides your computer and jS. at least that is what your mom said. i mean, you share everything on these forums so it has to be true.
We were arguing?

umm no i haven't really defended esca on ANY subject, we have just both been trash talking. both of us don't take this forum talk seriously, except maybe for the boxing match esca issued. ;)
Also, in that MM I had against you, I didn't even really care about it :p I used Fox instead just because Fox vs. Falco sounded fun, I figured it was obvious from the MM that I had no idea how to use Fox xD. Dair Utilt is pretty much all I did the whole time :p If I was actually serious, then I would've used my main instead. (Also, that was my first non-low tier match at a tournament that I had since November, at that time :p If matches against someone who hasn't been to a tourny in 3-4 months actually means something, then I could talk all day about how I took a full stock off of RoyR's Marth at HOBO 14 in a tourny set with just one Ice Climber. Stuff like that means nothing :p)

Also, I tell very little about myself on these forums :p

but there is no point in arguing with this kid when he won't say a word to me in person.
You think I'm really being serious with internet trash talking? .....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

umm no i haven't really defended esca on ANY subject, we have just both been trash talking. both of us don't take this forum talk seriously, except maybe for the boxing match esca issued. ;)

No seriously though, you think I really think I hate you and that Brawl is my life? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit:
lmao wtf where did all this spawn from????

KRD wheres my money match?
I don't know. I'm just bored, and it's fun trash talking on smashboards :p

And the money match is still up. I haven't been to a tourny since you challenged me, that's all.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro77 (12:08:15 AM): wimp
Xyro77 (12:19:49 AM): hes waiting for your post wimp
Xyro77 (12:20:08 AM): do u reallt hink u can beat kdr?
Xyro77 (12:20:11 AM): U CANT
ColinYezak4333 (12:20:14 AM): lol
ColinYezak4333 (12:20:19 AM): i know man hes just too good
Xyro77 (12:20:37 AM): *posts this on the boards*

krd, you beat him. cy is a 100% coward and a wimp.

Gnes

Smash Master
lol i knew you were going to bring that up, but i didn't trashtalk you son. i told you at HOBO 16 we will play, but wario vs. diddy not falco vs. diddy.

btw, you ran from me!! :D
LOL wario v diddy...losers buys the winner a soda :)

Uh why were yall sleeping together with no shirts on...uh...somebody please say its not so

CY

Smash Ace
No seriously though, you think I really think I hate you and that Brawl is my life? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
i never said that i think that i thought that i think that i thought that you hated me. i mean brawl easily could be a big factor in your life, but i don't really care to get into that so please don't bring it up.

also, whenever i see you at the next tournament I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BIG OLE HUG!

edit: KRD i didn't talk to you because you were always with jS in a corner or something. but this tournament i am going to talk to you so much and we will be best friends! we can discuss sonic games or something? you like any sports or anything? girls? anything?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
also, whenever i see you at the next tournament I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BIG OLE HUG!

A big hug?

I dunno man, that thing looks too scary to hug.

edit: KRD i didn't talk to you because you were always with jS in a corner or something. but this tournament i am going to talk to you so much and we will be best friends! we can discuss sonic games or something? you like any sports or anything? girls? anything?
I don't know much about Sonic actually, I just have the "sonic" part of my name because it's fun having random people that don't know me say "oh, you main Sonic. Sonic sucks, I'll beat you." :p

As far as girls, there are a couple cute girls in my anatomy class.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i'm keeping my mouth shut. if esca wants to say something he can.
I don't think esca wants to say something about how you couldn't keep your mouth shut while you were in bed with him.

<3.

(lolololol I couldn't resist sorry)

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
So...mah plans for HOBO16:

SM's (so far): Popertop (Link vs Marth), Jog (Link vs Oli :urg:)

People that I will INSIST on having friendlies with: Razer, Seth, DPhat.

Good deal, good deal. :grin:

On a side note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbnlvjF5PY

^^^ I CALL this song if/when I make a link combo/expliot vid ;)

Edit: Yeah, I agree...this thread is full of win. Texas is friggin amazing.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM you with Wario if you'd like, Dingding :D 5-100 bucks.
Like I've said before, I don't do MM's. However, considering you asked nicely...I'll SM you...

...for TWO sodas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Dingding, let's play some friendlies at HOBO 16. I want to make more epic epic comebacks on you :3
Heh, yeah those were so fun. :chuckle:

Iono why, but recently I've been getting OWNED by :lucas:'s. I mean, they were all close matches and all, but...I just get pwned every one of my stocks, lol. Like, I played a friendly match against BV88 at PnT...I got him down to one stock and all, but...wow...like, every stock I magically got gimped at around 40%. xD Gotta get used to the speed of their friggin upb when I'm trying to edgehog.

But yea, let's definitely have friendlies at HOBO 16.

heytallman

CTALL
Dear God, I just watched Armada **** up on this ROB in grand finals from some tournament. But after watching that ROB, I could say with confidence that mine is better. He didn't seem to play the matchup correctly :\

We should all go to Germany and **** up their tournaments. Win lots of Euros!!!!

Xyro77

Dear God, I just watched Armada **** up on this ROB in grand finals from some tournament. But after watching that ROB, I could say with confidence that mine is better. He didn't seem to play the matchup correctly :\

We should all go to Germany and **** up their tournaments. Win lots of Euros!!!!
actually that rob is REALLY good. He would trash yours,son. Hes not like ovrswarm good but hes decent.

heytallman

CTALL
actually that rob is REALLY good. He would trash yours,son. Hes not like ovrswarm good but hes decent.
Well then he just didn't know the matchup I guess. Because he was doing it wrong.

edit: In the ROB video thread, OS actually commented on that guy's ROB, calling it "sub-par," just sayin'.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Overswarm's ROB isn't great Xyro -_-

The fact is that Armada is on a class/level all his own, he could probably win with Falcon if he wanted b/c he was reading everyone there like a book, lol.

Xyro77

Well then he just didn't know the matchup I guess. Because he was doing it wrong.

edit: In the ROB video thread, OS actually commented on that guy's ROB, calling it "sub-par," just sayin'.
see? its not ovrswarm good but its decent.

WAY off topic. The world hobo results thread is HUGE. if any of you get a chance, go check it out and post in there.

heytallman

CTALL
Meh, yeah, whatever, he's in Germany, I'm here, what does it matter? Let's end this off-topic thing now. But Armada is a beast. No doubt about that.

HOBO 16 hype hype hype. No Meta makes me a happy Tallman. I wanna play TONS of friendlies. I even want to play Dojo's MK, just because I've never played it before! And can you believe me and DMG have never played? DMG, we have to play this time!!!!!

I'm excited.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Wow...Armada's shiek...is like...wow. Pretty impressive stuff.

^^and yeah, I'd agree...that ROB wasn't exactly the cream of the crop. Wasn't trash, but wasn't too good either.

@PhantomX: Awesome, a SM it is then. :grin:

Smoom77

Smash Master
It used to be 5.

Did he change it back to 3? -.-.

Ask me at the tournament and I can explain all the IC's stuff to you.
Ensuring, we're talking about the Play N' Trade, not HOBO 16 (I'll be there too). Will you be there on Saturday?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Dear Diary,

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out today

I'm reaaaalllyyy nervous :/

wait......why am i typing this here? NO ONE CARES....... :'(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hes not like ovrswarm good but hes decent.
Overswarm lost to Shugo's Sonic last weekend.
Apparently, he didn't dtilt enough. It makes no sense.
He needs to take his own advice, and pretend that Sonic's attacks aren't even there.
I mean, it's all written down in the SBR's WCD, so it has to be true, right?

CY

Smash Ace
Dear Diary,

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out today

I'm reaaaalllyyy nervous :/

wait......why am i typing this here? NO ONE CARES....... :'(
hahahahah NICE furbs!

<3 furbs, always posting the zingers :p

btw, wisdom teeth really aren't that bad, just take your hydrocodone and have a good time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom