• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
some one please let me stay the nite at your house tonite! my parents are bug bombing the house(stupid dogs/cats) and i cant sleep in the poison!!!!!!!

please! save me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1. Lol at judging skill from videos. Honestly, we don't have any idea how good they are unless that are playing someone we can compare their skill to.

We CAN know that Armada is amazing, because he was an amazing melee player who has beaten people like Captain Jack, and the skill usually transfers over.

For all we know that rob is really good...or bad. We just know armada is better. Comparing their skill to ours is extremely hard without seeing them play someone we know.

2. Furbs: Just getting your wisdom teeth out isn't that bad. I got my wisdom teeth and my molars (8 permanent teeth) taken out at the same time, and it was horrible, especially considering I have deep rooted teeth. You should be fine.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Getting wisdom teeth hurts. Be sure to have those painkillers ready.

Someone save the Green Lesbian!

Xyro77

1. Lol at judging skill from videos. Honestly, we don't have any idea how good they are unless that are playing someone we can compare their skill to.

We CAN know that Armada is amazing, because he was an amazing melee player who has beaten people like Captain Jack, and the skill usually transfers over.

For all we know that rob is really good...or bad. We just know armada is better. Comparing their skill to ours is extremely hard without seeing them play someone we know.

2. Furbs: Just getting your wisdom teeth out isn't that bad. I got my wisdom teeth and my molars (8 permanent teeth) taken out at the same time, and it was horrible, especially considering I have deep rooted teeth. You should be fine.

hes going to genesis so we will get to see how good he is vs USA players

Getting wisdom teeth hurts. Be sure to have those painkillers ready.

Someone save the Green Lesbian!
wtf was that supposed to mean?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Xyro77

WOW.

i have 0 complaints about this.

the SMash Back Room gets a +1 from Xyro(if it matters)

Xyro77

Xyro logic ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its how his tournaments are so successful

thats partly true.

by not doing what EVRYBODY else does, my tournies give off its OWN taste unlike any other. its worked in melee and its workin in brawl.

but speakin of stages i just took off corneria and pipes forever. well unless you guys want them back

also, what do u guys think about luigi's mansion? leave it on or take it off? vote one of the two. GO!!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
thats Partly True.

By Not Doing What Evrybody Else Does, My Tournies Give Off Its Own Taste Unlike Any Other. Its Worked In Melee And Its Workin In Brawl.

But Speakin Of Stages I Just Took Off Corneria And Pipes Forever. Well Unless You Guys Want Them Back

Also, What Do U Guys Think About Luigi's Mansion? Leave It On Or Take It Off? Vote One Of The Two. Go!!!!!!
Why Do U Take Off All The Stages I Need Against Razer...dear God Leave The Mansion Alone!!!!

Also...happy Birthday Gea :3

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would also like mansion to be off.

It's counter/banned now.

Put in it banned :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Port towns really not that bad. just take 5 mins to play on that stage 2-3 times and learn when the cars come. not many people will take you there anyways

jog

Smash Journeyman
well my vote is leave luigi's and corneria on.
(i may just drop olimar if i can't have these stages, they're my main CPs :( )

get rid of pipes, and idc about green greens.

heytallman

CTALL
Dear God, get rid of Port Town.
Bring Corneria back PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Keep Weegee's legal
There is nothing wrong with Green Greens.
Pipes should go too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, new rules are interesting.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Luigi's Mansion seriously does NOT need to be a counterpick.

This stage gives complete unfair advantage to so many characters:
Metaknight
Donkey Kong
Snake (if done correctly)
Olimar (if done correctly)
And probably some others.

That and this stage allows for SUPER EASY decay restoration. It's so unfair if you really think about it.

Please ban this. Please =(

jog

Smash Journeyman
Luigis mansion isn't that bad. Either strike it in the set, change your character for the one match on the stage, or break the mansion. If port town stays so should luigis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom