• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I dont have it in me D:

Wait, I got one. Yo mamma so fat, that she survives snakes up tilt at 500% =]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
F and G tier are considered low tier. E tier has too many good characters for low tier (Luigi, Sheik, Bowser, etc.).

CY

Smash Ace
i'll team with someone. i split for 2nd with furbs at the last low tier. i play ness in teams and in singles, so someone good get at me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Xyro, team with me for low tier doubles.

Double Samus. Yes, my samus is still good.

I really hope RC tournament happens. Low tier tournaments are boring to me. The majority of people have no idea what they are doing so matches take forever lol.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I dont have it in me D:

Wait, I got one. Yo mamma so fat, that she survives snakes up tilt at 500% =]

Hahahahahahaha. Too ****ing good. That just got set as my Brawl Crew IRC channel topic. People will see that for days.

And that **** is Sigged.

I love you jerm. No homo.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Hey Houston

You know that big argument me and dphat got into? Well yall might not get to see us argue in person.

wanna know why? Cuz i just found out i am being over charged to go down there, but the people im going with were never charged as much.

So i might not show up now, yall and dphat can talk all the **** you want about it but idc. I'll see dphat and the rest of you guys one day to play yall so it's cool. Hell maybe yall can come to one of my tournies or gamelot one day. All is welcome at my crib. Even dphat lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Hey Houston

You know that big argument me and dphat got into? Well yall might not get to see us argue in person.

wanna know why? Cuz i just found out i am being over charged to go down there, but the people im going with were never charged as much.

So i might not show up now, yall and dphat can talk all the **** you want about it but idc. I'll see dphat and the rest of you guys one day to play yall so it's cool. Hell maybe yall can come to one of my tournies or gamelot one day. All is welcome at my crib. Even dphat lol
?Que paso nino?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Houston

ah so you are afraid. its ok. im afraid of dpaht too

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok so for low tier teams we have

jerm gness
espy tallman
xyro 3000
razer dojo
ct poptart

hylian/kown/ozz/furbs/trex needs a team mate.

Suspect

Smash Hero
She aint my type either "race wise" but hey....smasher ;)

wtf does what razer said mean? yahoo told me something stupid

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol you guys are dumb. I said "What happened boy?"

nino needs an accent mark on the second N....or else it looks stupid :X.

Trela = kool gato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom