• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
i heard some officers talking about how it was a murder case.
so when i reported to the courtroom, i was talking to the judge and was like
"ohhh is this that murder trial, i read all about this in the paper, this guy is totally innocent"
haha and then i was dismissed for having prior knowledge of the case.

;)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i heard some officers talking about how it was a murder case.
so when i reported to the courtroom, i was talking to the judge and was like
"ohhh is this that murder trial, i read all about this in the paper, this guy is totally innocent"
haha and then i was dismissed for having prior knowledge of the case.

;)
lol clever clever

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry, Nana will find some way to kill herself, as always.

Mario Kart Wii is fun, minus the whole comps spamming all the good items.

Ah, I will do $1 random character MMs with anyone, since they are just too fun. :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
It's times like these that I'm glad I mostly use Ice Climbers :p Can't infinite grab combo them when they're both alive :p
You can still dthrow chaingrab for a little...nana will be chaingrabbing the other nana while popo is chaingrabbing the other popo, lol

Ah, I will do $1 random character MMs with anyone, since they are just too fun. :)
Its ooonnnnn!!!!

Also you, hylian. That last RCMM was bad, i need to make it up to my ego, lol.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I got Mario Kart as well. Great fun, although it is really easy (but what can you expect from a Mario Kart game)? Would be fun to play some after the Brawl tourneys at PZ, along with Melee/ CoD4/whatever else is going to go on. I'm guessing the singles/doubles Brawl tournaments will take a while though.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
it was my set up that wa sby the door. and i assure you its not messed up. its the same as all the other people who got their game at midnight. the mess up is on the player not the game.
I can understand where you're coming from saying the fault might be with the player, as maybe I did just mess up the timing every single time during the match set, altho it worked fine when i put a jab inbetween, but how do you explain the thing with pit though? he got hit while using his up+B, used it again, got hit again, and used it a third time! I'm not calling you a liar or anything, perhaps we're not talking about the same station, cause my copy is the same as yours, got it at release and it doesnt do that.

heytallman

CTALL
I just got Mario Kart today, it's pretty fun. I like the new courses. And I like the old ones too. But who thinks the new Bowser Castle and that Moonview Highway level have too many traps? The people on Moonview think they're in England or something!

Allan, were you going to have Mario Kart at Saturday's tournament? Because it's winning the poll. Or were you going to start including them a little later with tournaments?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I like the new DK Summit. It's all snowy! I don't like the snow patches that slow you down though. >< But I've got the pattern down now to where I don't get caught in them.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm ignoring Mario Kart completely until the Brawl tourny is done because my neighbor and I are both training for the tournament. I didn't know I could get so much better in a few days xD.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just got Mario Kart today, it's pretty fun. I like the new courses. And I like the old ones too. But who thinks the new Bowser Castle and that Moonview Highway level have too many traps? The people on Moonview think they're in England or something!

Allan, were you going to have Mario Kart at Saturday's tournament? Because it's winning the poll. Or were you going to start including them a little later with tournaments?
Hmm, they drive on the left side in Japan, but I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. ;)

A Mario Kart tournament would be cool, but you'd have to have everything unlocked by then. :/

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry golf? but I have terrible internet, I can't play online. See why it's so hard for me to practice? ><

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jake, I'll play you in Brawl tomorrow. :D

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
you guys should try living in beaumont -.-

i have 3 competitive people here... and none of them can own me hard enough to train on.(i get the most out of getting r33ped real bad)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There will be no side events at my tournies untill its agreed on. no melee or anything. again, if people bring melee, it will not be playe dtill after alll brawl events.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
gimme twenty minutes i'm on my way home know ok you cool with that?

golf you should talk to xzella he lives in humble get at him.:)

on a side nte i will play ya tommarow i'm sorry i'm just to tired and my internet is not working so you wanna play tommarow i mean i'm freaking tired:(

on my phones net..... laterz everybody and sorry golf tommarow for sure no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom