• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was up my peeps. Anyways my rob is going great. Me and Pimpslap is gonna start practicing more so we can get better vs characters we do bad against. So try to come over tomorrow Pimp.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yeah that was me.

We still need to do a peach ditto.

It sucks, 'cause all the people I can play with on campus are lazy jerks.

But yeah. I might be coming home this weekend, and I'll be hanging out with mah frend Zach, pimpslap, you should come hang out with us if I can make it home.

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
ahha oh yeaaa
it was good hangin ou tman :p
as for the dittos, that we do sir...that we do.

you owe me some matches pimpslap :O :)

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
we can play on saturday if you want hit me up me kage,and dawn should be playing melee

713-692-0975

XYRO thats my new #

Awesomeness, people were thinking of me even though I wasn't there. I must be doing something right. Hey Richard couple questions...
1)Do you know how the COD tourney was ran?
2)There was melee?...
3)Were any of the jokes about my funny/worth mentioning? I need a good laugh.

THERE WAS %$264524 MELEE!>? And nobody all of a sudden has my number? I live like freakin 10min away... are you serious... Tarzan I'm very disappointed. JK
1)So did Dawn **** all of you?
2)Does Neon still play link? How is that link?
3)Dawn, Kage, and Neon, I want to play you all... in melee... not Brawl...
4)Josh howd you do in melee?

You never told me he was your boyfriend, but Winston did tell me you were his girlfriend, and thats the truth. ;)

TGM
I think I might actually attend the next one and go Toon Link. I would really actually like to know how melee was there... like whoo brought it, should I bring it next time? etc. etc.

5$ Money match my Toon Link your Main. I dont own a wii or the game... lets get together. ^_^ And play.

thrillho60

Smash Rookie
Dang, I'm just too busy! every time I think I'm going to get a chance to meet up and play someone, like 5 things come up and mess it up. If anyone lives in or spends time in the conroe/ woodlands/ north spring/ east magnolia area, call me up and I'll have you over if I can. My number is 936-828-1334. I live near hwy 242 & I-45. My most consistently available hours are between 4-7 am, although I doubt that lines up w/ anyone else.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
to all and anyone...guess waht?i will not be goin to this saturdays tourney for some reasons...

1. crappy taks test is goin to leave me emotionally,mentally, and physically drained because i will put a hundred precent in it so i can pass to become a senior...

2. i got bad enough sleeping habits and i really don't like waking up early on certain days...

3.reasons 1 and 2 combined...yeah...sleeping is good

CY

Smash Ace
to all and anyone...guess waht?i will not be goin to this saturdays tourney for some reasons...

1. crappy taks test is goin to leave me emotionally,mentally, and physically drained because i will put a hundred precent in it so i can pass to become a senior...

2. i got bad enough sleeping habits and i really don't like waking up early on certain days...

3.reasons 1 and 2 combined...yeah...sleeping is good
hell yea, i got TAKS tomorrow, thursday, and friday. to top it all off though, i'm taking the SAT on saturday, so my mind is gonna be ****ed by sunday lol.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
hell yea, i got TAKS tomorrow, thursday, and friday. to top it all off though, i'm taking the SAT on saturday, so my mind is gonna be ****ed by sunday lol.
me too...you a junior in high school right? but i am not going to take the SAT but i will take something worst than that...an AP End of Course Exam which is rumoured to be much harder than the SATs

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
cool you live near 77009? thats where i live.poopertop? and also maybe some cod4 you can come to my house:)

golf i owe you a burger or something.i'm so sorry i mean it.:( i am incredibly sorry:(

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
For the old smashers who remember me....GET HYPE MOTHAS! I might show up if I don't have to work past 11 on saturday.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I live at 16415 longvale dr. 77059 houston.
You can google maps it to see how far away it is,
but it's in Clear Lake, Seabrook area if you know where that is.
But yeah, I don't have a car, so I wouldn't be able to drive places,
but I could have people over.

heytallman

CTALL
LOL @ people who still have to take TAKS and SATs and the like. And a bigger LOL @ people worried about TAKS. TAKS was far too easy.

In other news, Mario Kart Wii ownz. Pimpslap, go on Saturday, we need to actually get through a whole match against each other.

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
oh man taks
thats all high school worries about. its pathetic when they only teach taks skills and stuff :(
anywho. who is in favor of me having a righteous mustache? :p

Popertop

Smash Champion
I am!
Man, school is so pointless.
I wish they'd teach you life skills instead of pointless crap like, "How to take a test and sit still in a room for three hours."
Most people won't even need any of that stuff.
What they should do is teach you how to deal with high stress situations, teach you life lessons, how to build healthy relationships, and all that other good stuff.
Like Life School or something.
High school did not prepare me for college or life at all.
Just want to throw that out there.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
LOL @ people who still have to take TAKS and SATs and the like. And a bigger LOL @ people worried about TAKS. TAKS was far too easy.

In other news, Mario Kart Wii ownz. Pimpslap, go on Saturday, we need to actually get through a whole match against each other.
iight you gona like buy some yugioh cards?????

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
mustache it is. haha this is gonna be ridiculous.
man i agree 100% with you. high school was just an absurd excuse to socialize
freshman year was an intro year.
soph and jr
nothing but "taks prep"
and sr year was government and uhh...thats it

heh.

public school is a joke :/

/end rant

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Guys, you're all mostly gay. Stop saying you are busy, and if you actually are due to senseless things, no one cares. Don't even mention it unless you are actually willing to get something going, geez.

4-7 am? WTF? WHO ARE YOU? etc.

Roy, Jeremy, Cesar, Gabe, Vince, Alex... get at me. I'm ready for Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom