• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Houston needs more D3...so i shall do it...for the houston
U r absolutely right...Houston needs moar GET IN MAH BELLEH!!! :dedede::dedede::dedede::dedede::dedede::dedede:

I might as well whip him out too (I used to alt him, I have no idea why I don't anymore xD), considering furbs is the only person Houstonian I know of who uses him. Prolly won't use him in actual tourney matches at first, though; just friendlies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll maybe go to LaST. We'll see what happens.

I want to play some smash today. :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I should be attending LasT3 as well and will probably be able to drive

also has the side event been decided for ozzfest? just curious

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just make it singles, doubles, and whatever you guys want. I really don't care...I won't have money to enter anything else anyways, lol. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I don't think enough hype is given to LasT3. Think about it guys, your always moaning and complaining about how you don't like Xyro's dumb rule-set. Well if you go to Louisiana, they don't have it, and considering you've only gotten a taste of it, you'll love everyone else.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225872

GET HYPE SON.
my rule set is fine. if people didnt like it they wouldnt go.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
no they would still go..... but they have to put up with your rule set. its not a big deal though.

if we have time, the side event at ozzfest will be low tier 1v1/regular crew battles (we will vote)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
im fine with it too cept we still see people complaining about it to this day....
anyways

i love brawl... though im pretty sure my MK will get wrecked at ozzfest

heytallman

CTALL
see you people like them or else you wouldnt go.

and there will always be people complaining. its part of being a TO
Why I like Xyro's ruleset a bit better than the one in Louisiana - Corneria is legal here, and not there. That makes me happy here, sad there.

Why I don't - Port Town is the ****iest stage ever.

Esca or anyone else in Bmont, would it be cool if anyone coming from Houston were to sleep over at your house the night before? That would make the drive to LasT a lot easier the next day.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yes Tallman, you could stay over here pre-tourney.

And Xyro, that wasn't a shot at you, I'm just saying since everyone is always complaining about it, they have the chance to play with the "real" rules that everyone's adopted from the SBR.

Oh and hey everyone, Dryn, the samus player, is now a SWF Moderator! Crazy huh? Too bad he's NEVER attended a Smash event.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dryn is a mod, but not Xyro? *senses a massive rage rant*

Tallman, take me to LaST with you, plz?

:)

Xyro77

Yes Tallman, you could stay over here pre-tourney.

And Xyro, that wasn't a shot at you, I'm just saying since everyone is always complaining about it, they have the chance to play with the "real" rules that everyone's adopted from the SBR.

Oh and hey everyone, Dryn, the samus player, is now a SWF Moderator! Crazy huh? Too bad he's NEVER attended a Smash event.
Dryn is a mod, but not Xyro? *senses a massive rage rant*

Tallman, take me to LaST with you, plz?

:)
hes been a mod for a while now. its just another reason SBR shouldnt be taken seriously.

Gnes

Smash Master
Why I like Xyro's ruleset a bit better than the one in Louisiana - Corneria is legal here, and not there. That makes me happy here, sad there.

Why I don't - Port Town is the ****iest stage ever.

Esca or anyone else in Bmont, would it be cool if anyone coming from Houston were to sleep over at your house the night before? That would make the drive to LasT a lot easier the next day.
When is Last 3...this weekend??? I WANNA GO!!! I used to live in Lousianers :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awesome. I should have some money by then...hopefully. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
some nut swinging ewhore also is a mod now. kawai bunny or something like that. she has like 5k posts and i doubt she has been to a tourney. she probably just got the mod position for spamming, being a girl, and doing some work with her mouth.
Shes been a mod for a while now...actually a really long time...

nonetheless Cy's post are always amazing :)

Im playing secret of mana right now...so 1995...its awesome

Xyro77

Shes been a mod for a while now...actually a really long time...

nonetheless Cy's post are always amazing :)

Im playing secret of mana right now...so 1995...its awesome
secret of mana i had it for SNES and now i got it for wii. its got to be my fav rpg of all time. so so fun!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
secret of mana i had it for SNES and now i got it for wii. its got to be my fav rpg of all time. so so fun!!!
!!!!!!

So incredibly fun!!!

Im in the dwarf cavern...freaking slime thingy's are annoying

Also..i am playin it for wii...though i could have just hooked up my snes lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Xyro, Mod != SBR member.

Only issue I have with Xyro's rule-set is that the stage list is a bit to liberal for my taste, but I mean, there's no glaringly bad points about it and I can abuse some of the stages he has on so it's w/e. Haha.

LasT 3 is on May 30. If you do decide to go, definitely pre-register (it's free and super easy) or else you're basically gonna get butt****ed in pools. Kinda stupid imo, but that's what Randall decided to do.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225872 <--- Link to tourney page + Pre-registration.

heytallman

CTALL
Guys guys guys I don;t even know if I'm going yet. It's still a long ways away, and I am gonna take some time to fully decide if I'm going or not. But I would like to.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Santi...tonight lets code talk ok?

And also Lee..did you find out yet? Im waiting for your answer to see if I can confirm with my back up.

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm IN love with Lee :) Hope you liked your special delivery.

RezarUltimate, Code talk tonight is a go. I repeat code talk is a go. bald bush will be back later after wrork. Red Stallion out.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hey guys. I'm here in Houston till Sunday. It would be cool if I could get in some games with you guys. I'm in the Friendswood Oaks area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom