• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Roger that. Little rooster is scouting the area. over. selecting coordinates for arrival for the package.
Use the space of MY for visual confirmation over. Number four roger roger. I repeat Cuatro is the target.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Use the space of MY for visual confirmation over. Number four roger roger. I repeat Cuatro is the target.
Information received. The eye of the space is up and running with visual and text confirmation. Cuatro will be enforced. Awaiting on further command and action.

Santi

Smash Lord
Information received. The eye of the space is up and running with visual and text confirmation. Cuatro will be enforced. Awaiting on further command and action.
Tan Lines visual? Any word from the Gman? Lsquared should be informed.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
im sooooooooooo tempted to pick up mk. i have so much fun with him. but people will give me **** for doing it :p

xyro: click and drag the text to highlight it

Santi

Smash Lord
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spanks*

Copy that Rezar. g14 classified underway. I will inform mighty butthole Licker Lsquareed. We will need our strongest forces for this job. QueenBee Number 4 just left Lakewood chruch... There's not much more time.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Copy that Rezar. g14 classified underway. I will inform mighty butthole Licker Lsquareed. We will need our strongest forces for this job. QueenBee Number 4 just left Lakewood chruch... There's not much more time.
Oh wow. 2 hours ago, I wandered off from there. Maybe theres hope. I need to scavenge my cave and perhaps lie down in it. Cautro is a go!

Santi

Smash Lord
ANd everyone directly linked to me
:)
which would make you snazzy too

Oh and QueenBee will be in the hive till friday.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
ANd everyone directly linked to me
:)
which would make you snazzy too

Oh and QueenBee will be in the hive till friday.
Dang. Im snazzy :)

The hive will produce supreme honey for nourishment and protection until then. I shall be roaming the parkways. QueenBee wil fly till then.

Santi

Smash Lord
Dang. Im snazzy :)

The hive will produce supreme honey for nourishment and protection until then. I shall be roaming the parkways. QueenBee wil fly till then.
4 sho
Honey is good. Agent GreyBush is out. Time to take advantage of a day off and a week without a girlfriend.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
LOL at the last 5 pages. :link2: approves with his own code of yelling and screaming, probably caused by his :item9:'s being kicked daily.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
LOL at the last 5 pages. :link2: approves with his own code of yelling and screaming, probably caused by his :item9:'s being kicked daily.
Yo, Dingding, I've decided to try to learn Link soon, so I'll probably ask you tips at lunch at school for him and stuff :p

He's a lot funner than I thought.

(I still don't see how you beat Meta Knights with your Link o.o')

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Dingding, I've decided to try to learn Link soon, so I'll probably ask you tips at lunch at school for him and stuff :p

He's a lot funner than I thought.

(I still don't see how you beat Meta Knights with your Link o.o')
Against good ones, when I'm playing anything but my S-game, I don't xD
You first have to get comfortable with his fastfalling and crappy recovery capabilities. Then, you combine the two and make him oh so much better, by means of fastfall to dodge to tether, considering it makes him nigh impossible to gimp when close enough to the stage. :p

After that, there's still how to use his DI, bomb tricks, recovery 'tricks', heck tricks in general, quick arrows, projectile game in general (it's actually pretty equivalent to TL's, on a side note; TL's rang and arrows are better, but link's bombs and zair are more effective), knowing his 7 different kill moves on the ground and when to use them, jab locks (I never seem to pull those off in tourney matches, pity :\), aerial game, mindgames and his projectile game against certain characters (for example, bombs phail on snakes (totally forgot this against Gnes at PnT xD) but pwn falcos, zair phails on falcos but pwns snakes), and probably a few other things I am still forgetting which you needa know.

Wanna play as him now? ;) Lol jk, gl with ur link!

Oh and jerm, yours is off to a really good start, it's already better than quite a few links I've seen! Sry I couldn't show u nething fancy, cool or handy at PnT, I was just too tired and too john-affected. :dizzy:

Oh and ozz, sry but I can't come to ozzfest D: So wish I could though...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Against good ones, when I'm playing anything but my S-game, I don't xD
You first have to get comfortable with his fastfalling and crappy recovery capabilities. Then, you combine the two and make him oh so much better, by means of fastfall to dodge to tether, considering it makes him nigh impossible to gimp when close enough to the stage. :p
Luckily I'm used to having to fast fall and recover from low because of :shiek: :p I forgot all about being able to teather out of an air dodge though o.o That would be so handy, I wish I could do that with :shiek: xD.

After that, there's still how to use his DI, bomb tricks, recovery 'tricks', heck tricks in general, quick arrows, projectile game in general (it's actually pretty equivalent to TL's, on a side note; TL's rang and arrows are better, but link's bombs and zair are more effective), knowing his 7 different kill moves on the ground and when to use them, jab locks (I never seem to pull those off in tourney matches, pity :\), aerial game, mindgames and his projectile game against certain characters (for example, bombs phail on snakes (totally forgot this against Gnes at PnT xD) but pwn falcos, zair phails on falcos but pwns snakes), and probably a few other things I am still forgetting which you needa know.
Awesome, tons of ATs to learn. I love characters with high learning curves, it's too fun :p That's why I love :popo: and :peach: :p

It's hard remembering all of his projectiles though. I'll keep throwing bombs and arrows and forget all about Z-air and boomerang x.x

Oh yeah, :link2: has such a good Up B as far as killing goes. It's too fun to use xD.

I'm also trying to learn :jigglypuff: but I'm planning on trying to learn her by myself.

Easy-to-use characters are too boring to me now. I love characters with tons of ATs though :p

Gnes

Smash Master
Such a tiring day...hope your b-day went well RT :)

The Santi/Razer spam compilation was pretty nice...i havent seen such a AWESOME waste of space in a while :D

Houston needs more D3...so i shall do it...for the houston

Santi

Smash Lord
MY CAMERA DIED
:(

We will have a sexxxxxxyyy one at WHOBO duhhh

and its gonna be my default
and it rival the sexiness of me+ Lee's picture

Popertop

Smash Champion
MY CAMERA DIED
:(

We will have a sexxxxxxyyy one at WHOBO duhhh

and its gonna be my default
and it rival the sexiness of me+ Lee's picture
Hell yeah. You haven't seen me yet with my beard shaved. :):chuckle:

eventually, I'll stop fliphopping in tourneys, and people will be scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom