• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, so I have Gnes and Tallman...with Gea as a maybe for now. So...I guess two more people, one as a definite and one as a replacement if Gea declines. We would leave the same day as the tourney, so if you want stay the night, find a ride with someone else. I shouldn't be the only one driving. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh yeah, that's right...okay then. Then never mind, I will have a full car...unless Gea declines. If someone wants to go ahead and call for it if Gea changes his mind, let me know. Gas money is $5 per person. :)

Also, I want to get a carpool list going for WHobo. I do not think I will be staying at a hotel at this point, so I would drive back and forth on both Friday and Saturday. I will not be going to Sunday's events. If you want to ride with me, you can ride on a single or both days. Since it's about an hour or so away, it'll be $5 gas money per roundtrip. So far I believe Ozz, Gnes, and possibly Roy will be riding with me. Let me know if you're interested ASAP. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Razer that scene with me and u...sexy...Tooo Pro...

Dojo/Santi...u guys know just what to do to pick up my spirits...too much homo love...TOO MUCH

I actually feel like practicing now...u...know i think ill do that

:3

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Soooo... does anyone with a paypal account/credit card think they can pre-register me for WHOBO and I'll pay them back in full? I'd have to pay a ****load more at the door, which is kinda gay, and I'm guaranteed to go now. I have 100+ in cash so reimbursing in person should not be an issue, especially considering it would be a lot less than I'd have to pay at the door in the first place XD

I want to be signed up for everything if possible (that isn't Soul Calibur)... and I can pay you next time we meet (I guess it would be optimal if someone going to Mizumi-con covered me)

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
i suck at Bball
i know what yall are thinking
"Wow, Lu, you are supposed to be black?!"
Don't worry, i make up for it in football ^_^

They need to make a game in Black and yellow........xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom