• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I can't do anything tonight, dingalingadongading. And how were you expecting to play me in it? I have it for the XBox360 and I don't have a gold XBL account, so I couldn't play online anyway. We'd have to meet up in person and play. And I don't really have any available free time any day this week. We'll work something out.
WHAT?!?!? u don't hav it for Wii? aww, peas, i thought it was implied that u had it on wii when u said u play it. Oh wellz.

Lols at the dingalingadongading. Very creative. :p

Oh, and yeah i was expecting we would do it online, cuz other than that i doubt id b able to, specially on a weekday.

Ty for the shoutout pimpslap, i was the link that never died, lol stayed alive in our first match in the pools till about 210-225ish % :p

Gea

Smash Master
>.> Your Link was epically spammy. Needed more jabs and sex kick. At least you were smart with spam and boomer'd me out of floats.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
I am going to the thrashday thingy with kage and im looking forward to play everyone thats there especially
xyro
pimpslap
axxo

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
YAAY another link main in Houston exists! :D didn't know that

>.> Your Link was epically spammy. Needed more jabs and sex kick. At least you were smart with spam and boomer'd me out of floats.
Yeah, my link was a lil spammy, but hey there's spammy and then there's smart spammy. I wasn't TOO spammy, i did some jabs and a few kicks when appropriate but i messed up all my jab combos >_< so i just stuck with what worked. Wish i had practiced a lil more b4hand.

Perhaps i will be less S10pPyJ03 at this next one.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
lol I play link aswell, but i don't main him....... ( toon link FTW) Neon you better be ready...... get some money and practice all that you can, cause i ma kick ur A#$@ with ganny....lol

Also I need some GG practice anyone that plays hit me up..... ( seth )

heytallman

CTALL
Lols at the dingalingadongading. Very creative. :p
You like my new names for you, Dodongo?

Also, anyone want to play tomorrow evening around 8-ish possibly? Gea, I'm still looking at you. But if you can't then pimpslap, I'm pointing at you from halfway across the room with a creepy look on my face like you did whenever you wanted to play me Saturday

Edit: Aww dang, something came up, and I'm busy tomorrow night. Oh wells.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Call the cops, tell um whatever lie you want, thats fine. If you do come to my house, you'll have the **** beat out of you, and anyone you bring. I don't know what you think this is, but its my word vs. yours, your gonna need a warrant to even get into my apartments, and round here we don't like cops or the people who bring them. So if you do show up at my house, believe I'll have some people out side of yours when you come out in the morning cause I still know were you live. Good Day, believe me or not, its up to you, I could care less, but stop bothering me is what you don't seem to understand right now. I think I've handled this situation quite well, but your about to osculate this into something else. I don't know why you come here, no one likes you. Stop posting all these empty threats that Winston keeps telling you to. It's obvious to even the silliest panda's that you made this account only to try and get at me and to keep Winston's (Mr.3000's) account from being banned. Get this through your head, I want no part in you, Winston, your mouth, or anyone in your crew. Thanks again, and Good Day.

G@BE, when we getting together to play? PM Me son. You too: Tarzan, XZalla, Jake and anyone else interested in melee.
get'em jf . if u want to play call me u have my number. o yea gabe we need to play i love your falcon.

Popertop

Smash Champion
man, I just found out I have rehearsal on saturday from 1:00 to 4:00 ... in Beaumont.
I'm really wanting to skip it but everyone will be mad at me.
But I've kinda been planning to go to next week's tourney for a while.
GRRR at rehearsals.
>:(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ronnie, I've got "Don't Worry, Be Happy" stuck in my head now. Its all your fault, you handsome devil you.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
lol I play link aswell, but i don't main him....... ( toon link FTW) Neon you better be ready...... get some money and practice all that you can, cause i ma kick ur A#$@ with ganny....lol

Also I need some GG practice anyone that plays hit me up..... ( seth )
hey ding dong i didnt know you mained link i need to play you. and kage on thrashday we will on with link and ganny! i cant wait for the movie!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey ding dong i didnt know you mained link i need to play you. and kage on thrashday we will on with link and ganny! i cant wait for the movie!
movie? lol i hope you arent talking about the trailer for the legend of zelda movie, it was an april fools joke

Shök

Smash Champion
Poor Neon, he is going to be sad that there is no movie.

LOL

Shök

Smash Champion
Lol, some people believed it.

That's funny.

I just though the movie and the plot were really weird, same thing with the date. April 1, <_<.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Ronnie, I've got "Don't Worry, Be Happy" stuck in my head now. Its all your fault, you handsome devil you.

I'm glad I could enrich your marvelous mind Alex, I see you read my blog. : )

Allan, back to Marth I see? Not surprising. But do what you gotta do.

I would love to play some Smash(the good one). . . . but with like at least 3 other people. . . so if anyone wants to set something up this weekend. . . let me know Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom